"Come on Saku! How am I supposed to convince you otherwise?"

"You won't be able to."

My head shot up at the sound of a familiar voice and my nickname. "Hey Naruto! And I suppose she'll believe you when you say a B is ok?"

He walked in front of us and put his hand on Sakura's shoulder. "Well she definitely won't believe me, since I'm the one that passes with D's."

"Very funny." Sakura chuckled as she stood up and planted a small kiss on the boys cheek. "So where are we going?"

In return, Naruto just grew a smile on his face. "Where ever you want to go, Blossom." He turned at me, where I was reading one of my books trying to avoid eye contact. "Is Hinata coming too?"

"Of course she is!"

"Great! The more the merrier, as I always say!"

"As you always say? Alright, let's go with that" I giggled, and they both laughed with me.

"Anyways.." Naruto began. "I would assume you girls were wondering what took me so long-"

"Sakura figured it out." I cut in. "You got in trouble again.. is she mistaken?"

His eyes widened as he turned to his girlfriend. "Wow you really know me! C'mere!" He began to pull her in for a kiss until he was gently shoved away. "What?"

Sakura smirked. "Easy lover boy, we have a guest."

Finally getting my backpack zipped up, I threw it on my back. "Erm.. are we going or..?"

Sakura pulled away from Naruto and threw her arms around me. She then grabbed my hand in one hand, and Naruto's in another. "C'mon you two, I know exactly where to go!"

"Better not be one of those girly shops you guys like so much with panties all over the place."

"You mean Victoria's Secret?" Sakura added.

"Yea that ."

"Oh! Maybe it's Barnes and Nobel!" I chimed. Which, by the way, is one of my favorite stores.

"That's even worse."

"What's so bad about books?"

The boy turned at me and smiled deviously. "At least Victoria's Secret has sexy models all over the place."

"Naruto!" Sakura whined, clutching her chest as if her heart was literally broken.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

"You better be, perverted Fox."

'Blossom, Fox.. why is she calling him 'fox'??What in the world.. does it ever end.' I thought to myself. I thought they had to at least be getting a little tired of getting all mushy and romantic all the time. But, I've  never been in a relationship before, so I'm not sure. However, it's not like they just started dating. They had been dating for almost a year and a half now, so surely they calmed down quite a bit? But they didn't.

Sometimes, I even get a little jealous. Used to, before Sakura had met and fell in love with Naruto, i was the only one she would hang out with, aside from her other friends at school. It's not that I don't want her to make new friends, it just seems she prefers Naruto more than me. But I know that isn't true. I honestly miss "Food before dudes"..