Return

Man... This place is so gorgeous. We finally landed on the ground in line for the night club. This was was going to be packed! "Man, everyone really wants to go don't they." Blaze chuckled. "Yeah, I just worry how we'll get in." I said. "The same way as we got into the movies." Blaze suggested.

"I don't know if they'll let us in after what happened a moment a-

"Clear the way. Clear the way! These are VIP guest." A yellow rabbit cut me off. Everyone in front of us jumped out of the way and let us in. You could hear the music blaring even through the front of the building!

We stepped inside, and right away we were stunned by everything! There was the DJ at the very front, flashing lights, a very crowded dance floor, and a big bar off to the side. I pray Blaze doesn't get drunk... Or even me! Blaze has been drunk before, and it was insane! I don't want to get back Into that through, considering it may be happening again.

"Silver cmon! What should we do first!!!" She said excited. "Umm how about we-

"*gasps* let's dance!" She shouted in joy, then dragged me onto the dance floor. It was so crazy! We couldn't even turn without hitting someone. We finally found a spot where we had actual room. But unfortunately, that's when the slow dance song was about to start.

"Alright dudes and dudetes, how is everyone doing tonight!" The Dj said. Everyone including us cheered loudly. "Alright, let's kick it off with Daughtry The Cat's hit song, 'feels like tonight!" He said. Everyone cheered once again. The song started playing. Oh man. Oh man, oh man! I don't know how to slow dance!

"So... I guess we slow dance..?" Blaze said, blushing. "I... Uhh..." I couldn't finish. We were the only ones in there that weren't slow dancing. "You don't know how to slow dance do you." Blaze grinned. "That's okay, here. Lemme show you." She smiled.

She put her hands around my neck. And she grabbed my hands and put them around her waist. So, this is it huh? Not bad! "Gah, why is it so bright all of the sudden?!" I said I annoyance. That's when I saw everyone staring at is with smiles.

"Uh oh. We found ourselves the spotlight couple ladies and gentlemen!" The DJ shouted. Oh crap... We're in the spotlight! Everyone was just eyeing us. Man I was so embarrassed! "Silver, you're so tense. Just calm down and relax." Blaze smiled. That is true.

I stopped shaking almost directly after. "See, easier isn't it?" She smiled. "Yeah.. It is." I smiled back. I couldn't stop staring into those ember eyes.. They're just so gorgeous. "Wait, Silver what is the crowd saying?" Blaze asked. It was a little hard to understand because not everyone was saying it at the same time.

But then I put the pieces together. "Kiss her!! Kiss her! Kiss her!" Everyone was chanting. Blaze understood too, I could tell. I stared at her with big eyes. As did she. But... It's like I had zero control over my body. I was leaning towards her. And she was pulling my head down a little so we could be even. She's not at my height even with heels.

And we finally got to the point where our heads were touching. We gave each other a last nervous glance with blushed. Than, I did a no brainer. That's where I finally kissed the girl of dreams. Everyone began cheering loudly. Her and I were both shocked at what we just did. Mainly because we both wanted to do it for years now.

"Blaze... I-

She put her finger on my mouth to keep me from finishing. "Silver... You are so naïve." She smiled happily. And this was an actual smile of joy. Not out of embarrassment or shyness. It was utter joy and peace. So... I kissed her again. But for longer this time. And she kissed back.

We finally broke the kiss to talk. "Silver, why don't we go take a seat at the bar.." She said softly. "Yes. It's on me." I told her. She smiled back, then hugged my arm as we walked to the bar. We were about to sit down, but a random chick grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around.

"Hey cutie, wanna dance?" She asked. What the hell! She saw Blaze on my arm! Blaze shot a glare at her, and hopped off my arm. "Listen here skank, go find another guy to hop on. Okay?" Blaze said. Oh my god! Did she really just say that?!

The girl snarled at Blaze, then walked off. "Holy crap Blaze! That was amazing!" I said cheerfully. "Well what the hell? She just thinks she can hit on random boys? Not to mention she called you cute, and she hadn't even met you." She said. Still... The cute part wasn't bad to hear..

"Here Blaze, let's get you a drink." I smiled. "Cherrybomb please." I said. The bartender nodded, the started making it however he does it. "Silver aren't you getting anything?" She asked me. "Yeah, I'll grab something here in a sec." I said.

"Aright here ya go. What about you sir?" The bartender handed me Blaze's drink, but still never revealed his face. "Uhh, grab me an Dos Equis on Amber." I said. He turned back around, and started making my drink. Something is familiar about him..

"Here you are... Runt." The bartender said. I was about to take a sip, but I dropped my drink and my eyes widened. I know who that is!! The bartender turned around and pulled a pistol out of his vest. Without warning, he shot me straight in the chest.

Screamed filled the air as people rushed out of the club. I laid down in the ground, screaming in agony. "Silver!!" Blaze yelled and dropped to the ground right beside me. The bartender took of his cap, revealing his eyepatch. It was Cog.

"Gotcha you son of a bitch!" Cog laughed. Soldiers from G.U.N filled the entire building. One grabbed Blaze by the hair. "Stsy still bitch." He grinned. What really boiled my blood, was when he slapped her ass. No matter how much pain I endured, I jumped up.

"DONT TOUCH HER!!" I yelled as I popped up. I was about to run at the guard, only to be knocked down by a stock of a rifle. I laid down spitting blood. "H..how did you f-find us.." I choked out. Cog took a knee beside me and picked me up by my ear. "Ol King Max called us here. To get rid of you." He laughed.

The... King called him here!!!!! "B-Blaze... I w-won't let them hurt you.." I said faintly. She wanted I yell, but a man out his hand over her mouth. "YOU SONS OF BI-

I was cut off by Cog grabbing my neck. "Deal with it runt. After I take your special abilities.. Then you get a front row seat to watch your lavender car friend die." He laugh maniacally. He put cuffs on me, and led Blaze and I to a helicopter. It hurt to walk, because I was still going into shock after being shot.

The helicopter took off.. With no trace for Sonic and everyone else to find us... This was the first time I ever thought, all hope was lost.

We of course rode back to G.U.N's prison island. "Welcome back home you two." A soldier said, as he stuck the barrel of his gun into my back. They led us into the prison as we were a few days ago.

"Throw em in there." Cog yelled. A guard opened a big door, and threw us in there. The fancy techno handcuffs deactivated themselves. Blaze ran over to me straight after. "Silver! Please say something!" She cried. "I *cough cough*..." I didn't finish. Every little thing I did hurt. Even though it went through my chest.

She hugged me by the shoulders, and threw my torn shredded up jacket off of me swiftly. The bullet hole was worst than I thought. Just looking at it made it seem like it hurt more. "Oh my god.." She cried and out her hands over her mouth.

"B-Blaze... Seal I-it.." I said, painfully wiping the blood off my mouth. She knows what I was getting at. "No! You're in enough pain! I can't put you in more Silver!" Blaze cried. "Blaze... P-please.." I said softly. She stared at me for a second. She finally nodded.

She took her fancy glove off, and molded a fireball on her palm. "I'm so sorry Silver..." She apologized ahead of time. She closed her eyes, and pressed down on the bullet hole. I screamed as loud as I could in pain. Blaze finally sealed it up, and took her hand off of my chest.

I panted and coughed up blood. Blaze hugged me by the shoulders, and slowly picked my back off of the floor. "These bastards will pay!!" Blaze shouted with tears of anger and sadness.

When I thought things couldn't get any worse, Metal Sonic unlocked the cell door, and walked in with a menacing glare.