No Footage

Maya Rivers
-@ Shawn's famous condo, 4am

I flopped beside Shawn completely out of breath. God this guys knows how to make a woman make feel good.

We were both looking up at the ceiling, our breathing filling the room. He leans over me kissing my lips once more.

"That was amazing" I tell him pecking his lips. "You're amazing, that thing you did with your mouth oh my god" he chuckles tucking my hair behind my ear.

I gave him a weak smile turning to face him. "You're very talented Shawn and I'm not talking about the singing" I smirk. He lies beside me facing me.

"You look beautiful right now" he says putting a hand on my cheek. I flutter my eyes then look at him. He looked so handsome, his face was glowing and his eyes were full of happiness, oh and his hair. It was messy and wild. Just like the sex we had.

"Can you stay the night?" He asks. I let out a yawn then giggle after. "Maybe do the overnight challenge in my bed?" He winks.

"Hmm sounds good" I hum moving closer to him. "I've been awake since ten am yesterday" I yawn again.

"And we just did that. I feel bad keeping you up now" he chuckles. "Don't feel bad, I would've stayed up for that any day" I tell him pecking his lips. I then lean down and snuggle into his chest. "Go to sleep gorgeous" He kisses the top of my head.

-
Groupchat
The Three Bears 🐻

Jay
how was it? 💀

Romell
yeah Maya? How was it?

Me
what are you guys on?

Romell
dude I wish I was on something 😎

Jay
okay same.
But seriously how was the challenge?

Jay
that tent looked good😩👏

Me
what the FUCK

Me
you guys smoked?

Romell
we watched the vid

Romell
honestly we thot u were a virgin 😮

Me
dude What're are you
talking about?

Jay
you and mendes?
You got cozy 😏

Me
omg...
I turned off the camera!!!!!

Me
hell no! Delete it

Me
fuck

Romell
that was hot Maya 🔥
jay deleted it after we watched it.

Jay
we have no footage now!
Jeez May you pressed record when
you wanted to turn it off!