[31]

Song: Cinema by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

----------------

Sehun's PoV...

I am so stupid. I feel like a huge idiot now that I understand the situation clearly. Damn me and my stupid way of giving meaning to things. I sighed as I stepped on the brakes when I arrived in front of the gates.

"Name and reason for visit."

"Oh Sehun. I'm here to visit my fiancee." I said to the speaker. "Okay, proceed. Have a good day Mr. Oh." I continued to drive to the front of the house. When I got down, I proceeded inside. Okay, now what?

I went to the main parlor and saw Baekhyun and Chen watching The Mortal Instruments while Lay was sleeping. I stared at them. It took a few seconds before they noticed my presence. "Oh, hey Sehun. What brings you here?" Baek asked. Chen glanced at me breifly before turning back o the screen. "I'm here to see Luhan. Is he here?"

He nodded. "Yes, he is. But he said he wants to be alone for a while so I don't think you'd get to talk to him right now since his door is locked with the keys inside and he strongly forbade any disturbance." I sighed and looked down on the floor. "Ok, thanks anyway." This my fault so I just have to live with it. I never should have said those things to him. He's probably mad at me. "But nobody said you can only enter in the door right? There are lots of ways to get inside his room without using the door."

We both glanced at Chen who was smiling wickedly. "What are you thinking of?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked.

* * * *

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked, looking down at Chen and Baek. "Of course it is. Trust us, if you fall down we'll be here to call an ambulance." Chen shouted. I sighed as I continued climbing up the ladder. That doesn't reassure me at all.

I'm currently going up a ladder to Luhan's balcony. And I have to point this out, the balcony is high. Normally, I wouldn't mind climbing ladders but climbing up to this balcony is a different matter.

"Hey, you didn't forget about the keys to the balcony doors right?" Baek asked. "I have them." I said tapping my pocket, which I highly regretted when I almost lost my balance. I held on the ladder tightly as Baekhyun and Chen tried to steady it from below. Damn, I just hope this works without me resulting in a hospital covered with bandages.

When I reached the balcony railing I quickened my pace, longing for the feeling of the ground underneath me. I stared at the balcony door before glancing back at Baekhyun and Chen, who were smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up.

Placing the key inside the lock, I carefully twisted it to the side. I released the breathe I was holding as I heard the click of the lock. Pushing the door open I peeked inside. And there he was, lounging on his bed while reading a book and listening to music. His headphones was probably the reason why he didn't hear the racket we made outside. I opened the door more widely and knocked on the door which caused him to look in my direction.

He placed the book down and removed the headphones he was using as he got off the bed. Walking towards me he asked "What are you doing here? And wait, did you just came from my balcony?" I looked away as I responded. "I, uh, wanted to talk to you. And please don't ask about the balcony part."

"Okay...? But what did you mean about talking to me about something?" he said in a confused manner. "You know, about earlier." he knitted his eyebrows together which made a tiny wrinkle on his forehead. I smiled as I looked at him. He looks so cute when he does that. "Earlier? Uhm, shouldn't you be talking to your brother instead of me? He's the one you punched anyway."