No difference here

Shailene POV

I wake up in a tight embrace. I look up and Ansel's above me, his arms wrapped around my body. He's staring at me. I look around and see all my stuffs unpacked and my suitcase is hidden tidily underneath my bed.

"Did you do this?" I ask.

He smiles and nods.

"Well thank you," I say. "I doubt I would've been up to doing it."

Ansel laughs a bit and kisses my nose.

"So what shall we do today love?" he asks me.

I think. We have the first four days off then we're filming the other three. "How about we go down the canal?"

"Sounds good," Ansel says.

We get dressed and go downstairs and get breakfast. I buy a stack of pancakes for Ansel and for myself over easy eggs. I take our meals and go sit with Ansel at the table he picked out by the window over looking the water.

"Its so beautiful," I remark.

"Just like you," Ansel replies. I feel heat rushing to my cheeks.

We start to eat until we're interrupted by loud yells coming from out in the foyer.

"Where are they. Where are Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley?" voices creep closer.

"Paparazzi?" I say.

Ansel shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not sure but whoever it is I think we should leave."

I agree with him and we get up and leave through the back, our meals left at the table barely touched. We get outside and see a crowd of fans, angry ones, led by a chick with brunette hair. Violetta? I pat Ansel's shoulder and point at the girl leading the pack of angry fans.

"Is that..." I start, but Ansel cuts in.

"I can't be sure but it looks like it."

"But I thought Violetta was okay with the whole breakup thing."

He shrugs, "Don't get me wrong, she's a good liar."

We walk to the nearest bus stop and wait. It isn't long before the shouts start to get louder again. "They're over here," someone yells pointing at us.

The brunette girl is running up to us and I let out a sigh of relief when I see Violetta running towards us with a friendly smile on her face. "You guys, follow me, there's a mob of fans back there that ship me and Ansel and its about to get messy."

Ansel sits back refusing to move. "We saw you with the angry Vansel fans before, and what are you doing in Amsterdam."

Violetta breathes, "I'm in Amsterdam because you invited me to while we were still together, and I was only there with the crowd because I was telling them to back off, to let you and Shailene be together, that I was fine."

And that was that, Violetta was running down the sidewalk leading us towards her hotel. When we get there, she shows us to her room and we stay there for the rest of the day until things cooled down.

I now realize why Ansel went out with Violetta in high school, she sweet, funny and determined. But I also worry, if V is here, will Ansel try to get back with her?

Is this going to cause some tension between Ansel and Shailene. Will Shai's jealousy get the better of her and will Ansel want Violetta back?