Chapter 18

------------------------------------

Omg Omg first of all we're so close to 10k reads! Ahhh!! Okay anyways uhm. I just want to thank you guys for commenting and you know voting for my story. You don't know how happy I am to see people reading my story. Yeah Okay cool! Enjoy guys!

------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Sarah's POV

I woke up to someone pulling on my shirt. At first I thought it was Link, I managed to crack open one of my eyes and it was Tristan. He looked like he just woke up and my lord. He looks so damn adorable! I gave him a smile and he jumped on my stomach making me laugh. 

I was now fully awake and ready to wrestle with this little guy. Thank god for my sensitive hearing. If I hadn't heard this beautiful little boy's cry he'd probably still be in the forest and oh I don't know. just thinking about him alone in the dark makes my heart ache. I'm not even going to deny it. I fell in love with this boy already! 

I tickled his sides making him laugh like a maniac. His laugh was so contagious I couldn't help but laugh along with him. My sides started to hurt and I feel like abs are growing on my stomach. This time Link was awake watching us amused. 

"I- I can't stop laugh-..I can't stop! Help!" I cried desperately. Link just smirked at both of us clearly amused at our uncontrolable laughter. 

Tristan was laughing so hard his only white tooth was on full view. He was still sitting on my stomach. While I laughed his body vibrated because of me making us laugh even harder. 

---------------------

We finally calmed down and Kali one of the girls that helps at the kitchen called us down for dinner. Oh. Time for the big introduction to Tristan. This should be fun. Nobody knows anything about Tristan, well except for me, Link and Alex. 

I held Tristan's little hands and we walked to the dinner hall together. Link was behind us following. "SAAH!" I suddenly heard Tristan yell. I laughed inside my head at how he couldn't pronounce my name properly.

"What's wrong little bud?" I asked stopping and bending down so I was his height. 

"Is mama coming for me?" He asked innocently. My heart felt like it melted into a little puddle. I was about to cry but I can't do that! Tristan needs me. 

"Mama is just doing something right now. We don't know yet okay? You know what? We can go look for your mommy tomorrow and maybe we can eat ice cream after!" I said clapping my hands together trying to be on the positive side. 

Tristan smiled making his eyes twinkle. I smiled and we went back to walking to the dining hall. I looked behind Link and he too had a sad expression. He gave me a small smile making my heart flutter. 

I opened the two big doors revealing a bright light from the fancy chandelier that was made years and years ago. Everybody was seated already and all eyes was on us obviously curious to who's kid I was holding. I spotted Alpha Matthew with a confused look, I smiled at him. 

I cleared my throat and lightly pushed Tristan infront of me. "This is Tristan. He will be eating with us for now since his mother is gone doing some work. Welcome him and make him feel at home." I spoke with authority. Hey I maybe the beta in this pack but that don't mean my alpha blood is still active. 

Everyone smiled except for Leah and her other bimbo's. I sat beside Matthew. On my right was Tristan and beside him was Link who was helping him cut his Steak in small pieces. I smiled at them and went back to my food. I didn't notice how hungry I was ti'll now!

By the time dinner was over Matthew called him to his office and I left Link to watch over Link. I had a feeling Leah was gonna do something stupid whike I'm gone. I entered Matthew's office and he looked up and smiled. 

"So uh...Who's Tristan?" He asked raising his eyebrow

I sighed "I'll just tell you the whole story so you won't get confused." 

The whole time he listened and was shocked about me finding Tristan. He knew that his mother was dead and he won't be coming back so I asked him to just play along that his mother is doing something right now and she'll be back soon. 

I left his office but only to be face the most ugliest creature ever!! If you guessed Leah. You are very much right. I sighed what the hell does she want now?....

I crossed my arms against my chest and standing ready to face this bitch.