WANTED !

Carter * 

I hear the police knock at the door so I open the window and jump out , running down the street and taking a turn in the alley. I see a running car there so I jump in and back out of the alley when some guy tries to stop me "Yo man , The cops on me! Here" I hand him 34figures than drive off. He thanks me than goes about his way. "AIN'T THIS SOME FUCKIN SHIT ! I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT TODAY MAN" I yell as I turn the music up and dunk low in the beaten up honda. "SHIIT I HOPE THIS CAR AIN'T BEING TAGGED CUZ I AIN'T EVEN ASK" I punch the steering wheel making the horn beep and scaring the shit out some young cats talkin in the middle of the road "FUCK OUT THE WAY" I yell "FUCK YOU BITCH" They yell "FUCK WHO?" I point my weapon at them and they apologize "Dumb asses" I pull up at a hotel and get out of the car "I need a room for one" I hand him $80.00 and he hands me a key "my name is Tyler Love" I than walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. I hear sirens once I get to the third floor. "Noo man no no" I start running up the stairs to the room and soon as I get there I open the door, On the bed is my cousin and his girlfriend Cartia . "Bro they outside go handle that shit for me" I sit my gun on the bed and hug Cartia, she kisses my cheek . Cartia is a Russian and Jamaican doll. She is gorgeous and not someone you want to fuck with ! Trust me the pretty doll is extremely dangerous. "See I been missing you Carter, How are you babe?" she asks "I been good just tired and man those kids , They are a pain in the ass well mostly Reinna" I laugh "Man I bet." she laughs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           ( Briasia)

I open the door and five police officers barge in. Lee is last to come in and she hands me a warrant while everyone goes around searching my house "WHERE IS CARTER LOVE?" One of them shout "She's in the bedroom" I say confused "She isn't there" They say "Well I don't know. I came home from reece , she told me she was going to bed than went upstairs." I say "Listen Briasia. This is serious. So if you are protecting her you need to let it go" Lee says "Lee why would I lie? seriously? think about it" I look her dead In the eyes "she doesn't know anything" Lee says to the other officers who are still searching the place "WELL SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING" Officer crrea says walking dwn the stairs "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING O..." Lee cuts her off and backs her away from me "She doesn't know anything I said" Lee answers  "Look , We need to find that dumb bitch and we need to find her now" Ccrea says "WE WILL" Lee pushes her off than draws her attention back to me "Do you know what's going on?" Lee asks "No But i'm sure someone is going to tell me" I rock my hips to the side "Carter is wanted for multiple things, Stealing Identity, Robbing , Killing and the beheading of a 5 year-old boy Safari Windpiper.