.:chapter five:.

mark and i were curled up together on my bed, not saying anything; just enjoying each other's company. i should probably say something.

"so... about the letter." i started. "i guess you know how i feel?"

"yeah. i didn't know that you felt the same way." mark laughs sheepishly. "do you wanna go out with me?"

"i hope that this doesn't change us." i sigh, not specifically answering his question. "i'm scared that we're going to ruin what we have."

"you don't have to be scared. i'm such boyfriend material." he jokes.

"mark, i'm tired. you should probably go home too." i told him. he untangled himself from my body. i got up to see him out.

"don't worry about me." he told me to lay back down. he tucked me in and kissed my forehead. my cheeks heat up and my heart beats faster. i watch him disappear from my room, and the front door open and close.

i close my eyes waiting for sleep. but then someone texts me. i'll just answer them in the morning. but they don't stop there.

nana🌹:
hyejin!¡

nana🌹:
hyejinie please answer :(

nana🌹:
i want to talk

me:
hey nana

nana🌹:
what happened earlier??

nana🌹:
and why was mark at your
house at this time???

me:
jae, it's not important
don't worry about it, okay?

nana🌹:
but i worry about you

me
thank you, but i'm fine
:)

nana🌹:
i want to see you right
now. go to the window

i get out of bed and walk to my window. jaemin was already standing there, looking at his phone while smiling. he looks up and sees me. his smile becomes even bigger. i can't help but smile back.

me:
we should go to sleep it's late

nana🌹:
:(

nana🌹:
promise me that we'll
talk more?

me:
okay.. i promise.

me:
good night 💖

nana🌹:
i love you|
i love|
good night. dream
of me 💞💞