Chapter Two:

The Chauffeurs POV:

The Chauffeurs POV:

I remember that night clearly. My guilt is killing me alive. He doesn't deserve Mrs. Jackson. I would tell her, but I really need this job to maintain my family. But the thing is I see how she breaks down and cries. She is slowly falling apart. She is trying to mend her heart back together, but once a heart is broken the scars will always be there...and it won't be the same, even if you mend it back together.

I recall the image of when I saw him reject his own daughter this morning poor Mila started crying on the steps. Maria and I tried to calm her, but it was no use. She kept whispering about why her dad didn't want her. Or love her. I want to tell her it's going to be alright, but I don't know if it is. Mostly since I know where her dad spends most of his nights/days. He spends them with his mistress I know this because I drop him off. It breaks my heart. I imagine the pain Mrs. Jackson is going through right now. She tries to be strong, but we all know she wishes to curl up in a ball and cry until she couldn't cry anymore. She doesn't do it because she wants to be strong for her daughter.

Maria POV:

It hurts me to see her cry almost every night. I know how it feels to be cheated on. To act as if everything is okay even though you just want to die. I dont know what got into that boy. He was such a charming young man. Sadly people change and sometimes for the worse. I sigh. I love them both, but I am highly disappointed with Liam. I pick up Mila as she sobs into my shoulder. "He doesn't lovwe me M-Mama Marwia." I pity this child. "He does love you honey." She shakes her head while crying. I set her down on her bed. "He woves This r-Rosie girl he calls b-baby more than me." My eyes widen in shock how does she know. "Honey how do you know about his mistress?" I wipe her tears away. "He brings her over, when mommy nor you are home, and he thinks I am a-asleep." I hug her tightly I only imagine what's shes going through. "Does this happen frequently?" She nods slowly. I Yelp and kiss her forehead. "You should have told us." Her mother walks in shock written all over her face. "I d-didn't want you to get hurt mommy." Tears are now streaming down both of there faces. They hug each other tightly. "We have to be strong okay baby?" Mila nods at what her mother said.

 "We have to be strong okay baby?" Mila nods at what her mother said

(Imagine her being younger)

Luna's POV:

I walk inside, and follow the sound of my daughters cry. I stand outside of her bedroom. "He woves This r-Rosie girl he calls b-baby more than me." My hearts breaks more. That's her name Rosie. She explains to maria how often the visits happen. I let out a small sob. This is all happening under my roof. I walk in. Tear streaming down both of our faces. "You should have told us." I i sir besides her. "I d-didn't want you to get hurt mommy." My baby didn't want me to get hurt, but in the end she is hurting herself. I hug her tightly. And tell her that we have to be strong. She nods. I hold her in my arms. She cries herself to sleep in my arms. I lay her in her bed.

I walk out of her bedroom. I sigh. I can't cry anymore there are no more tears left. I sigh. I walk into his office. I stare at the portrait of us at our wedding. The day he promised to love forever. I guess forever was too long for him. He also vowed to be loyal. He broke the promise and vow he made. I sit down on the couch he has and fall asleep for the rest of the day...