11

I woke up in my room in my pajamas. I do not remember putting them on last night. I grabbed my phone and then rolled over in preparation for at least 30 minutes of morning scrolling. I looked next to me to find a shirtless Jack sleeping.

I got up and walked out to the living room. Joey, Ashley, Jack J, and Sammy were sitting at the table having coffee.

"Well good morning" they all said in unison.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I said as I walked to the coffee maker.

I sat down next to Joey at the table as Jack emerged from my room. He now had a tank top on and let me say...he looks great in the morning.

"Seriously...what happened last night?" I asked again waiting for a response.

"You got really drunk at the club and tried to make out with me." Sammy responded.

"Me too." Jack J said.

"Yeah same." Joey said.

There's no way they're telling the truth...Joey is gay.

"Just kidding. But you did get really drunk. You fell asleep in the uber and G carried you in and up to your room." Jack J said.

"So who put me in my pajamas."

Jack raised his hand from the coffee maker.

"Not like I haven't seen that before." he shared with the rest of the group.

"WHATTTTTT???" they all shouted.

"Oh god I'm going to take a shower." I said as I got up and walked into my room.

Joey and Ashley followed me closely behind. I started the shower and put my coffee on the counter.

"Did you and Jack hook up?" Ashley asked as she grabbed me a towel.

"Yeah back in January. It's nothing."

"Wait...wasn't he dating Madison then?" Joey asked. You know...since Joey knows all the good gossip.

"Yeah, thats why I didn't tell you about it. It just kind of happened, and then I didn't talk to him after that until like 2 days ago."

"OMG you hit it and quit it." Joey whispered.

"Oh Jesus, get out." I said as I stepped into the shower.

I got out of the shower and threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top over my bathing suit. I was planning on hanging out at the pool today since it is so freaking hot here.

"Annie, we're going to grab some food, want to come?" Sammy said.

"No thanks, I'm going down to the pool." I replied.

They all headed downstairs to the buffet for what was left of breakfast and what was starting for lunch. I found a few chairs and threw towels on them. I figured my friends would come back from lunch and want to hang by the pool. If not, then I made sure no one sat near me at the pool!

I was scrolling through instagram when I saw a picture of me blowing out my birthday cake. You can see Jack in the background, but I don't think anyone will think anything about it. I get a text from Joey.

From: Joey
"Check it out...you slutty home-wrecker." If there was gossip, Joey was the first one to know about it.

I opened the link in his text to an article with the title, "Jack Gilinsky spotted holding hands with mystery girl days after leaked audio hinted he and Madison broke up." Then I saw a picture of us holding hands. I do not remember that part of the night.

Then I looked at twitter to see a tweet from Jack.

@jackgilinsky: can't even guide a friend out of a club safely without it being twisted. damn

That actually didn't bother me at all. We are friends aren't we?