SMTOWN in Dubai (2)

This was your last full day in Dubai. You had only been here for 3 days before and the first two you were busy with SMTOWN and the third was filled with interviews and promotions. Today was your only free day.

You woke up early especially so that you could maximise the time you would get today. You wanted to do and see many things but had very little time. After waking up, you changed (see above for outfit minus the hat and bag) and had breakfast.  You were meant to meet with Jeno in the lobby before going out into the city but he was taking forever. You were about to call him until you heard a voice behind you.

Jaemin: Jeno-ah~ Come see the city with me and Injoonie~~
Jeno: Ani~~ I'm going to see it with Davie
Renjun: But you're always with Davie~~ Come with us~
Jaemin: Yeah, and i'm sure either Chenle or Jisung have stolen her.
You: Not yet. But i'm sure they will soon.
Jaemin: See!! Even she wants you to go with us!!
Jeno: Are you sure they'll be able to go with you??
You: Of course! They love me to much to do anything without me.
Jeno: Okay~ But only if you're sure?
You: I'm absolutely certain. Now leave before you change your mind.

And just like that you were left alone. Ditched by the gays. Not surprised at all. You got out your phone to call Chenle but just before you pressed the number, you felt a tall figure towering above you. You looked up to see Jisung staring down at you with Chenle right next to him.

You: Hey idiots. I was about to call you.
Jisung: Who are you calling idiots?
Chenle: Yeah we're very smart
You: Um, says mister 'I feel bad for people with twins cos they had to be pregnant for 18 months'
Jisung: Did he actually say that?😂😂
Chenle: Shut up!!

He then stormed off in his little toddler temper tantrum with both you and Jisung trailing behind him.
You did lots of things that day. You managed to see quite a bit of the city in just those few hours you had to spare. You went to the top of the Burj Khalifa and went to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. You then took pictures around the Dubai fountain and did lots of shopping in the huge Dubai mall. You ate lunch at a little street cafe you found while walking around. You had to be back to the hotel by 4 to leave again at 5.30 for dinner so you started to head back.

Once you got back to the hotel, you changed into the outfit provided for you by the staff.

No one knew exactly what was happening

No one knew exactly what was happening. All you knew was that you would be filming something for NCT Daily. Once everyone was changed and gathered in the lobby, you were packed into cars and sent off to your unknown destination. No body had guessed where you ended up.

The staff had arranged for you guys to go to a desert sunset safari

The staff had arranged for you guys to go to a desert sunset safari. You were going to ride camels and go quad-biking over the sand dunes.  Dream were camel riding first. You couldn't wait. You were riding the camels in pairs and you rode with Renjun. You were practically thrown into the animal's back by the supervisor and so was Renjun, who joined behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

Renjun: I'm going to stay like this for the whole rid.
You: Because you're scared.
Renjun: No! Because you're comfy and i'm tired.
You: Of course

Haechan decided that he would make fun of you and Renjun sharing a camel.  Since you were the shortest members in Dream, he chose to pick on your height.

Haechan: (to the camera) Look over there everyone! It's the tiniest members on the tiniest camel. Renjun, the shoulder gangster and Davie, the parasite.
Renjun: Yah!
Haechan: Sometimes when they're wearing hoodies, i get confused whose who when looking at their backs
[Cue Mark's adorable but loud laugh and Chenle's dolphin screams]
You: Whatever, Haechan.  (to the camera) Everyone did you know that when Haechan can't sleep, he runs over to Mark's bed and sleeps with Mark for the night.
Haechan: Yah! Park Dae-Yun! Why you gotta expose me like that?!?!

After the camel ride, you got to go quad biking. It. Was. The. Funniest. Experience. Ever. None of the boys listened to the instructors so they were completely lost in what to do. They either went at the speed of a snail(Jaemin), the speed of light(Chenle+Haechan), couldn't start(Mark+Jisung), flipped the bike(Jeno)or ,your personal favourite, try and ride away with the bike while screaming "See y'all back in Korea, uglies"(Renjun). You had never laughed so much.

After that all of the members sat down on the blankets to have a incredible meal while watching the sunset. You were seated on of the oriental carpets laid out across the sand, gazing up at the stars when suddenly you felt an arm around your shoulder.

You: Oppa, annyeong
Taeyong: Annyeonghaseyo~~
You: The stars look really pretty here
Taeyong: mmm
You: Why do we have to go home?~~
Taeyong: Taeyong oppa doesn't want to go either~ Let's stay forever
You: I wish we could *pouts*
Taeyong: Aigoo! You're too cute! *pinches your cheeks* Oh My Gad! They stretch just like Jisung's!! CUTE!!!!
Kun: Taeyong hyung! Please be quieter. Chenle, Lucas and Haechan all feel asleep at the same time and this is the most quiet we'll have for a long time. Please don't wake them up
Jaemin: Sorry.
You: tehehe. What a perfect way to end the perfect trip.