Chapter 11

"What is this?" Ten asked himself as he opened the unfamiliar box. He peeked inside and to his surprise, he found some peculiar items. The box contained ropes, handcuffs, vibrators, whips, clamps, lots of lube bottles, and many other things that Ten couldn't identify. The boy immediately shut the box and slid it under the bed.

     "What the hell are you doing?" an angry Johnny shouted as he stood by the doorway. The small boy felt his heart immediately stop when he heard the familiar voice. He slowly turned around and was met by Johnny's intense glare. The tall boy locked the door behind him and began to walk towards Ten.

     "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- I mean I-" the smaller boy's apology was cut short when Johnny pushed him back onto the floor. The tall boy hovered over Ten and he placed his large hand on the boy's cheek. Their faces came closer, and Johnny stared deeply into Ten's eyes with a look that he couldn't recognize.

     "You shouldn't have been snooping through my things. Now, I'm going to have to punish you," Johnny stated in a low voice. Ten nervously gulped as he waited for the other boy to hit him. However, that didn't happen. In one swift motion, Johnny carried the smaller boy and placed him on his bed. The tall boy got on top of the other boy and began to unbutton Ten's shirt.

     "Wa-Wait! Johnny! What are yo-" his voice was cut off once again when Johnny placed his lips on Ten's delicate neck. The boy hungrily sucked on his fair skin, leaving dark marks behind. His lips made their way up to Ten's lips, and then they connected. Johnny bit on the smaller boy's bottom lip, and the latter gave him permission to deepen the kiss. Ten hummed when Johnny's tongue began to take him over. When the two boys were out of breath, their lips parted and they looked at each other. Johnny's eyes were dark and filled with lust. The boy was eager to mark up the boy underneath him. Ten's pink cheeks were flushed, his shiny eyes were dazed, and his lips were slightly red. This was the first time that he had ever kissed anyone, and he had enjoyed it.

     "All we've done is kiss, but you're already this hard?" Johnny smirked at the boy underneath him. His hand went down to Ten's crotch, and he palmed him through his pants. The boy began to softly moan, and he covered his face in embarrassment. Johnny grabbed his arms and placed them over his head. He latched the handcuffs on Ten's wrists and connected him to the bedpost.

     "I don't want you to hold back. Moan as loud as you can, baby boy," Johnny said as he ran his hands through Ten's hair. The smaller boy felt his face heat up at the nickname. He had to admit, he really liked it. Johnny's hands touched the boy's chest, and the boy underneath him moaned.

     "You're really sensitive here, aren't you?" the boy asked as he placed his lips around one of Ten's nipples. He swirled his tongue around it, and the boy underneath him moaned loudly. Johnny disconnected himself from Ten and reached down into his box. He grabbed a rope and began to tie Ten up. He made intricate knots around the boy's chest and made his way down to his legs. Johnny quickly took off the boy's pants and underwear. He looked down at Ten's pale, plump thighs. The tall boy's hands squeezed Ten's tender skin. He continued to tightly tie the rope around the boy's thighs.

     Ten felt his lower region getting tighter. He liked the way that the rope felt against his naked skin. Johnny noticed this and he smirked. He grabbed a bottle of lube and coated his entire hand with a thick layer. He grabbed Ten's legs and placed them over his shoulders. Ten gasped loudly as Johnny's finger entered his tight, pink hole.

     "A-Ah! That fe-feels weird," Ten exclaimed while moaning. He arched his back when Johnny added another finger and began to scissor inside of him.

     "You're such a fucking slut. You're already dripping because of my fingers," Johnny grunted as he thrusted another finger into Ten. He shoved his hand in and out at a quick pace. The immense pleasure that Ten was feeling was unbearable, and the boy's mind was clouded by lust. He whined when he felt Johnny's hand come out.

     "Don't worry, baby boy. You'll get to feel something even better," Johnny said as he began to unbutton his pants. He coated his length with lube, and he aligned himself with Ten's tight hole. He unexpectedly thrusted rapidly into the smaller boy.

     "Johnny! Pl-Please slow down," the smaller boy pleaded. Tears were starting to form in his eyes due to the sharp pain that he had felt. He wasn't used to having something big inside of him.

     "Only because you said please," Johnny murmured as he slowed his pace down. Once the boy underneath him got used to his length, he sped his pace up again. Johnny had found Ten's pleasure spot, and he repeatedly thrusted into that area. Ten became a moaning mess, and his mind was filled with satisfaction. His moans got louder and higher as Johnny's pace sped up. The tall boy wrapped his hand around Ten's length, and he began to swirl his finger around the tip.

     "If only you could look at yourself right now. You're such a mess," the tall boy said as he matched his strokes with his thrusts. Ten couldn't hold it in any longer. His stomach began to feel warm, and the white liquid exploded onto Johnny's hand. Johnny thrusted into Ten once more, and he filled his hole with the white substance.  He looked down to examine what he had done.

     "Woah," Johnny exhaled as he saw the boy underneath him. His skin that was once pale was now covered with dark hickeys. His hair was disheveled and his gleaming face was covered in a thin layer of sweat. His cheeks were blossom pink, and his lustful eyes were dark. His mouth was slightly opened with a string of drool coming out, and his hole was covered with Johnny's cum. Johnny smiled at the view that he was looking at. He felt proud of himself, because he knew that he was responsible for this. He untied the smaller boy and took off his handcuffs. He placed the smaller boy on top of his chest and he wrapped his arms around him.

     "How was it, baby boy?" Johnny cooed as he played with the smaller boy's hair. Ten snuggled closer onto the other boy's chest and hummed.

     "That felt amazing," Ten said in a small voice. Johnny kissed the top of the boy's head and ran his hand down his back. The calming motion made Ten close his eyes. Soon enough, the tired boy fell asleep in Johnny's arms.
·····································································
A/N: I was constantly screaming in my head while writing this, and now I'm listening to "We Young" 😎. I'm sorry if this chapter is very awkward. I've never written smut before.