part 5

I thrusted the toy into his prostate.

"So, you also know I love you. This is the first time in actually angry at you. You messaged me all day everyday. You tried calling at least once and hour. I was angry because I was really busy ya know. I was being used to get money. No i hadn't had sex, but I would have to go and do drug deals. My mom used me to the best of her ability. She said if I was caught talking to you guy's she would kill you. You wanna know who my mom is. She's the goddamn, basically, queen of alphas. She rules everyone. She's on omega. But everyone fears her. She could kill you in a heartbeat. So everytime you would message or call me, I ignored you because I needed you to be alive when I came back."

I thrusted the toy harder then I ever did.

"I'm sorry just please stop, it hurts."
"Yeah, well i was hurt when i couldnt talk to you, i told you to stop...but no, you had to keep messaging and calling me, risking not only your, but everyone else's life........not even them, you risk MY FUCKING LIFE, I KNOW YOU DIDNT KNOW BUT YOU COULDVE LISTED TO WHAT I SIAD."

I snapped, what I said was true, my mother said if I was caught she would not only kill them but me to.

"IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW"
"THATS NOT THE FUCKING POINT MIN FUCKING YOONGI. THE POINT IS THAT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOBODY. YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHAT YOU WANT."

I thrusted the toys even harder then before. The more he said something the harder I would thrust it. He tried to say something else, but I removed the toy from him.
"I'm so mad at you guys, I could've died. I love you so much"
I said almost crying. I wasnt done punishing him though. Its also a known fact that I have then largest dick, I decide not to put a use to it because I'm an omega. I thrusted inside him. It was bigger then the dildo. I thrusted inside him hard and fast, not giving him time the adjust.
"You see, I love you unconditionally, but when you disobey me like that, putting everyone's life one the line. I get really fucking mad."
I never curse like this, im pretty sure the other could hear us but I did not care.

"I said I'm sorry"
"I know you did but sometimes sorry isn't enough"

By this point he is shaking violently, moaning, whimpering, and crying. He was oversensitive.
"I-im close"

We both came at the same time. I unhandcuffed him. I got up and carried a tired Yoongi to the bathroom. We past the others, they didn't say anything to me though. I got a bath ready. I put him in the back of it, I went and sat in front of him.

"I love you"
"I love you too minnie"
He put his arms around my waist. I turned around because I was small and the bathtub as big. I grabbed some shampoo and washed his hair. I did the same with the conditioner. I washed his body. I told him to lay down on the side of the bathtub, he did as told. I put my fingers inside him. He squealed in surprise.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?"
"Cleaning you out, don't worry your punishment is done"
"No I don't want it to be done"
"What do you mean?"
"I want you inside me, I know im an alpha and its supposed to be the other way but I love the feeling of you inside me"
"Baby, if you want me to make love to you, you can always ask me."
"Please make love to me"
"Let's wait until we're out of the bath"
"OK"

We got out of the bath, I see he is rock hard. I dried him quickly. I went to my room. We stopped by the guys before though
"Hey, if you don't wanna hear Yoongis moans, leave or put headphones in"
"Okay"
They all said in unison. I went back to Yoongi, since he ran out of my arms, and he was on my bed naked, looking vulnerable. I went over and flipped him over so he was on his stomach. I started eating him out. He was moaning. I thrusted one finger inside him, very gently. He moaned lightly. His moans are so sexy. I added one more finger, I gently began thrusting. I know we just did it but he was really tight. I added a third finger. Again thrusted gently. He was still moaning lightly.

I saw everyone entered my room.

I enetered a fourth finger in Yoongi. Still moaning softly. I kept thrusting gently. He did not realise we had company.
I pulled out.
"N-no, no pl-please s-so e-empty"
"Don't worry yoongi, look around you, we have an audience"

I looked around. I saw him blush.

"Excuse me, can you guys please leave, I don't feel comfortable"

Yoongi said softly. Everyone left.
"Are you ready"

He nodded his head yes. I slowly and gently entered him. He moaned softly. I started to kiss his back. I sunk my teeth in him actually marking him. When I marked his he moaned loudly. I was worried, but then I realised, marking someone brings extreme amounts of pleasure. We came after a few more gentle thrusts.

"T-that w-was s-so g-ood"
"It sure was Yoongi"
"By the way, d-did y-you m-mark m-me?"
"Mhmm, you be been honored as the first person I've ever marked."
He started to cry. I also remember when they marked me, I was an emotional wreck. I was crying, but I was happy.
I knew exactly what he wanted right now. To be comforted, that's what I wanted. I played down and cuddled him. We fell asleep.