Chapter 9: What?

Kelsey Here!

Okay! So I have been going through some Troylers and I have been INSPIRED! So....yeah. Here it is.

-----------------------------------------

Tyler's POV

As Troye and I were kissing, I wondered who this horrible person was.

"Troye?" I said, reluctantly pulling away.

"Yes, Tilly?" he said, waiting for me to be done with the questions.

"Who is this heartbreaker? Because I would most definitely like to know."

"His name was...Jade. That's what his name was," he whispered. He looked down at his hands.

I put his chin up so he would look at me. "Hey, don't let him get to you. I know sometimes you think that I will do the same, but Troye. I swear. On my life. That I would NEVER do that to you. You are my bae. You are the reason why I breathe. You are the reason why I don't do this anymore." I lifted up my shirt and closed my eyes, waiting for Troye's reaction.

Troye's POV

When Tyler pulled up his shirt, I just stared at his stomach. The scars and the...the scratches?! They looked to be a week old. He had done it recently.

"What is this?" I whispered.

"Troye, I," he started but I cut him off.

"What would ever posses you TO DO THIS?" I screamed.

"Please, I-"

"NO! WHAT-WHY-UGH!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" I couldn't control my rage. I could hear my heart beat in my ears I was so mad.

"Please, stop," Tyler whispered.

"NO! I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WOULD-," I started, but this time Tyler cut me off.

"BECAUSE MY FATHER DECIDED THAT I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH," he screamed he was standing up and was looking at me. "HE FOUND OUT I WAS GAY, AND HE BEATED ME! BECAUSE I WAS THERE AND HE WAS DRUNK! IT STILL HAUNTS ME TO THIS DAMN DAY! I ALSO DO IT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO LEAVE ME," he said. Oh my God. How did he know that I was starting to lose my feelings for him? I all of a sudden got paler. "So it's true? You-You're about to-to-to leave me?"

"Tyler-"

"No, save it. I don't want to hear it. I would like it if you left my house, please," he said, not looking at me.

"Why, Tyler?" I said, about to cry.

"Because I don't love you anymore either," he said, and walked out of the room, putting on his shirt.

I heard him get into his car, and drive away. When I heard that he was gone, I started to pack my things, and cried.

-----------------------------------------

Kelsey Here!

Okay, so I know that you probably HATE me right now, but don't worry it gets better! I promise, it is SO harder for me then it is for you. I pinky promise it is. Like I said, I promise that things will lighten up.