Stop It Prince Charming

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe; can I buy you a drink?" A boy with blonde hair and a lip piercing smirks at me.

He's about a foot taller than me and is wearing tight black jeans with an Alice in Chains t-shirt. He has clear blue eyes and bulging muscles. I catch his gaze and he smirks a little wider.

"Last time I checked 'babe' wasn't my name..." I roll my eyes.

"Well, maybe if you told me your name then I'd stop calling you babe."

"That's cute but you're going to have to do a lot more than that to get my name..." I cross my arms and wait for his response.

"Sassy, I like it..." The boy crosses his arms and gives me a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, so does my boyfriend..." I flip my hair and walk back over to Oliver.

"Damn, I got played..." I hear the boy swear under his breath before walking back over to the bar.

I laugh a little as the boys finally come out of their conversation.

"We have to go backstage and get ready for the concert; see you guys later..." Cody claps Oliver on the back before he and the other boys go backstage to prepare for the concert.

"Hey who was that guy you were talking to?" Oliver raises an eyebrow at me before smirking.

"Just some guy who thought that calling me babe and buying me a drink would win me over." I grab Oliver's hand.

"I'm hoping you turned him down,"

"No, I said yes and we're going back to his place after the concert...Yeah right, because that totally explains why I'm standing here holding your hand and not his..." I laugh a little and give Oliver a smile.

"Very funny," He rolls his eyes as we walk over to the bar for another drink.

"So this is your boyfriend?" The boy from earlier is smirking at me.

"I'm surprised that you've gained back enough of your ego to even talk to me..." I say and grab another water bottle.

"That's what alcohol will do to you, love..." The boy drawls and takes another swig of his drink. I scoff at him and take a drink of my water bottle.

"Call her love again and you may have more than a hangover tomorrow." Oliver clenches his fists and the boy just dismisses him with a flick of the wrist. "C'mon Becks, we better go find some form of intelligent life or his idiocy may rub off on us..." Oliver takes my hand and leads me back to one of the rows towards the front that aren't full yet.

"You're so cute when you're being overprotective..." I run my fingers through Oliver's hair as he pulls me close.

"You're mine, Beckinsile and I don't want anyone to steal you away from me." Oliver's hands rest on my waist as the DJ continues to play loud punk songs.

"And you say only pretty boys are romantic..." I roll my eyes as he releases me.

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers as the lights dim and the show begins.

~~~~~

Death by Diamonds is on their final song which is a cover of "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus.

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me..." The crowd shouts along with Eli as he continues the song.

My voice is hoarse from singing along all night but honestly, this is some of the most fun I've ever had.

"How does she know who I am? And why does she give a damn about me...I've got two tickets to Iron maiden, baby, Come with me Friday, don't say maybe...I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you..." Eli has stopped playing the guitar and there's only drums backing his vocals.