🎁 Mayse's What I Got For Christmas ❣️

.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.
|  italics = korean   |
.•∘◌⋅⋆❀⋆⋅◌∘•.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁(𝘀): 𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱

"Hi my lovely NCTzens!~" Mayse yells in a joyful voice as she stretches her arms wide, smiling brightly before she retreated her arms to her side

"Hi my lovely NCTzens!~" Mayse yells in a joyful voice as she stretches her arms wide, smiling brightly before she retreated her arms to her side. She claps, still smiling. "Today's video is going to be a what I got for Christmas video and quick disclaimer! I am not in any way shape or form bragging, this is purely just to show you guys, my fans, what I got because y'all are curious," She said. "Okay let's go!"

"Okay, so the first gift I got was from Jaehyun," Mayse reached over behind the camera and grabbed something

"Okay, so the first gift I got was from Jaehyun," Mayse reached over behind the camera and grabbed something. "He got me this lightbulb and these fairy lights," Mayse showcases the items. "The lightbulb is the same as his, so I can use my phone to change the colour of the light in my room and all. The fairy lights are just plain but they're in a star shape for the bulbs," Mayse informed, showing the camera the fairy lights up close. "So thanks oppa!~"

"Oh, by the way, if you're wondering where I am, I'm in Stray Kids' dorm with my gifts cause the NCT dorm is loud af."

"Also, Hyunjin and Chan helped bringing my gifts up, some are at home which will be included, anyways, the next gift I got was from Haechan but it's in the dorm, so moving on!" Mayse said, looking at her pile of gifts.

She pulls out a book and a plushie of Ryan. "If you can't tell already, these are from Nana. He got me a planner which is kinda useful for next year and a plushie of his favourite character," Mayse said with a smile.

"Next! Is from my lovely non-related brother, Jisung, and he got me this Gucci hoodie," Mayse smiled in awe as she holds up a black Gucci hoodie. "He also got me some candy, which I left at the dorms, and Jeno would've eaten them by now, so yeah."

"Okay, so I just realised that I left the half dreamies' gifts back in the dorm but Jisung's and Nana's, and Johnny's so let's move on to Taeil oppa," Mayse smiled sheepishly as she grabs the said males name's gift. "He got me some new earrings and a bracelet," Mayse shows the gift that rested in the box. "They're from Tiffany & Co, so I'm thinking he got them whilst in LA, but, thank you oppa!"