UNEXPECTED

The next morning, a person from Raman's office came to the Bhalla house. Raman was shocked to know that an important deal was cancelled and to compensate those loses another deal had to be done. That process needed Ishita's signatures as officially she owned the company. Raman was in a mess. He was extremely tensed and was walking out when he met Mihika and Ishita.

I: Raman, kya hua hain? Aap tensed lag rahe ho.

R: Nahi, kuchh nahi.

M: Raman jeej....., I mean Raman, aap ko kuchh to jaroor hua hain.

I: Haan Raman bataiye na. Ruhi, Adi to theek hain?

R: Yaa, yaa. They are fine. Actually meri ek important deal cancel hui hain. And to sign another deal, there is a big problem.

I: What problem? Kisi sign ki problem?

R: Haan, haan. But how do you know that?

I: (shocked) Woh...woh... I don't know kaise...

R: It's okay. Don't stress yourself. I will manage.

They all dispersed. After some time, the same person from office came back with some papers. He gave them to someone and that person was about to sign those papers when Raman walked in.

R: Mat karo yeh sab. Uski koi jaroorat nahi hain.

Person: (shocked) Aap yahan?

R: Haan, ISHITA, main yahan. Lekin tum yeh kya kar rahi ho?

The whole Iyyer-Bhalla family came there. The person from office left.

I: Woh... woh... main. I was just trying to help you.

R: Meri help... mujhse itna bada sach chhupa ke? (Help? By hiding such a big thing?)

I: Nahi... maine aisa... (No...)

Amma: (teary)  Aisa kyun kiya tumne Ishu? (Why did you do this, Ishu?)

Appa: Ishu, we trusted you so much. Humein tumhari halat dekh kar kya dard hota tha tumhe pata hain? (Are you even aware what we went through during you memory loss?)

Toshiji: Ishita puttar, itni badi baat tune apne mummyji se kaise chhupayi? (Why did you hide this?)

Bhallaji: Haan beta, aap humein batate na. (Dear, you should have told us.)

R: Ishita, why did you do this?

I: (shouts loudly) Enough. Haan kiya maine aisa. Bola maine jooth. I had regained my memory but feigned the loss after that. Maine chhupaya sab se ki meri memory wapas aa gayi hain. Nahi bataya kisi ko. Toh kya?
(Enough, yes I lied to all of you. I his the fact that I had regained my memory. )

R: Ishita toh kya? Yeh puchh rahi ho tum. You very well know what we went through in the last few days.

I: Lekin aapko kaise pata chala? (But how did you come to know about it?)

R: Woh... Kal Shagun ne tumhe humare room mein dekha, humare pictures ko dekhte hue. Aur tumhare maathe par shikant tak nahi thi ki humari itni saari tasvirein, aur shaadi ki woh bhi, kaise ho sakti hain. Kal jaane-anjaane tumne bohot saari familar baate bhi boli and then tried to cover it up yeh kehkar ki shayad tumhe kuchh yaad aa raha hain.
(Yesterday Shagun saw you in our bedroom. You were caressing our wedding pictures hanging on the walls without any signs of surprise or shock. You also said many things that were significantly remarking that you remembered something, but you just covered it up under any pretext.)