Chapter 4

"Barry's not the one you want I am" Caitlin said choking on her tears.
"Cait...no!" Barry choked from the grip Hunter had on his neck.
"You know I care for Barry which is why your holding him here I won't deny that but please don't kill him" she cried. Hunter looked at Caitlin and dropped Barry to the floor. Caitlin ran to his side and held him checking fast for any major injuries.
"If she doesn't love me she can't love you flash" Hunter said grabbing her and taking her to his lair.
"Caitlin no!" Barry tried to shout but it came out as a whisper.
"Quick now Nora" Barry said to his daughter as they grabbed the speed force transmitter. They ran to their next stop. When they stopped Nora kept looking at her farther, she just couldn't believe that they were in love but neither of them could admit it so Barry just marred her mother.
They ran back to the day the particle exelerator exploded.
Barry put it together and put it in Gideon.
"Dad?" Nora asked
"Yeah?" Barry said turning around, he noticed the look on her face "what's wrong Nora?" He asked growing concerned.
"You and Caitlin... I... I don't understand" she said. Barry was confused, she was speaking critically to him.
"It is done Bartholomew Henry Allen" Gideon Spoke.
"Let's go" Barry said as he and Nora flashed back to their time.
"That was fast even for you guys" Caitlin remarked as the arrived just after they left.
"Caitlin's right" Cisco added.
"Have you got it?" She asked.
"Right here" he smiled at her as he handed it to her.
"Good job bare" iris said as she walked over to Barry and placed a kiss to his cheek.
"Hey dad can I speak to you in the other room please?" Nora asked.
"Sure" Barry said wondering if it was about what she said earlier "is this about earlier?" He asked when they were in the room alone.
"Yeah partly" she told him "I saw Caitlin talking to Hunter trying to save you"
"Yeah I know" Barry said still confused.
"Yes but it was the way she said it, with passion, with love for you" Nora said "Caitlin was in love with you then more than a friend" Nora finally blurted out "and you still want to propose to mom?" Nora was confused.