oh HELLLNAWWAWWAW

"Damn these shitty as fuck woods, last time I take the woods challenge". I scolded myself. 'man ur a Dumass' my subconscious scolded me. "you don't think I know tht?" I answered. 'we'll no, u probably didn't know tht' he answered. Well anyway the woods challenge is a test to see if u can go in the woods with no phone or any sense if direction and see if u can make it out, safely.'if i dont get some.help iwont make it out AT ALL!' I thought. Then i saw it. A man, so i did wat any other person would do, "HELLO?" i yelled. The person didnt seem to notice me so i ran twords him. As i got closer he seemed to get taller and then i close enough to see he had no face. He looked, well sorta looked at me and i looked at him. "HA HA HAHA, comedy gold" i busted out laughing. I looked back at the man." Nice slenderman costume, i almost thought it was real. But, everyone knows tht mr.pale and mysterious has a crimson red tie not a black tie." The mans cheek seemed to raise, then i noticed he was smirking. He opened his mouth the noise it made was like skin streching and breaking. He got in my face, his breath smelled minty. "Run." Was all he said. I backed up only to say," 1 who on gods green earth do u think u talkin to, and 2 didnt your mother ever.teach u.personal space?" I backed up more to see how he was bending down stilts cant do tht. Then it hit me. Oh shit. "Who are u?" My atitude was gone. He came closer.

" I have many names tht u humans have given me, but my newest on is, Slenderman".he said. I just walked away. 'There is noway in hell slendy is real' I thought. I turned around, 'nothing see jade your just hallucinating'. I turned back around. "AHHH!" I almost jumped my skin! There was the man leaning casually against a tree. " we'll hello again." he said. " leave me alone, if ur not gonna tell me the way out of this forest go away." I turned to go away when I felt a hand on my shoulder, i frose. ''Do not face your back to me, human'' he said. that was the last straw i turned around grabed his hand and fliped his finger back, he screeched in pain. ''dont ever touch me EVER, so many times..., im tired of people thinking they can control my emotions im not a toy of ANY kind!!!'' i let go if i hadent i probaly broke his hand, then i rembered what happend the last time i lost control like that. i tuurned around to see slender man holdin his hand eyes drippin a black liquid. ' oh shit ' i thought. i ran to his side to consol him. as soon as i was in arms reach i was pinned against a tree. ''THUD''. ''You pathetic human, how dare u hurt me?!'' his voice was dripping hate his mouth visible angain bt this time with a tounge that was the color of black licorish. i was 2 feet off the ground being pinned to a tree by tentacles. soon i couldnt breath and my vision became static. ''MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, u are going to die now human, any last words?''

''Well if you want the truth , no not really death is apart of life. my life has been mostly hell scince i was born. ive only had one friend and she only uses me to get to my brother, you cant even call my parrents, parrents. ive grown up half my life being weak so i wont beg nor cry because that shows weakness.'' He gave a somewhat look of suprisement then he started to squeeze harder as if he never herd me. ''But i never said i wouldnt go down without a fight, because the one thing that shows more weakness than crying would be giving up!!!'' i bit down on the tentacle and he let go before i hit the ground i grabed ahold on a near by tree branch and held on tight . As he hit the ground i took a minute to thank my mom for those painful gymnastic lessons. I looked up and took acknoledgement on how dry and cracked the tree branch was. I bounched down and it broke i landed with complete grace, I started to run twords him with my stick at ready. It was like pinata vs. stick and we all knew who wins..., the kid with the machete!!

''THWACK'', ''CRACK'', ''SMACK'', was all you could hear for miles. It ecoed through the woods like water filling a bucket. As i were about to deliver the final blow everything went blank, it was black everywere i looked. Then a high-pitched static piriced the air, it souned like a broken 1982 tv. My chest started to tighten, it was.like my lungs didnt want to be lungs, i couldnt inhale. Then i noticed a liquid coming out of my ears, i put my hand up to my ear to see what it was.., BLOOD! There was blood coming out my ears, i looked around to if i could grab my stick to protect my self but eventhe ground was black it was like i was floating in darkness.

Then i saw him the was all level 0 restraints. i have to admit this scared the shit out of me, but i wont show weakness NEVER AGAIN!! I rippes the bottem of my shirt an wrapped it around my eyes then i took the pieces left an plugged my ears . I could no longer see nor hear i bent down an felt the ground, it felt like hands were grabing an yanking on me to make me fall but, i knew if i did that i wouldnt get back up. I felt all over until i felt a sharp slash where my neck was. I flew several feet from where i thought my stick was. If it wasnt for the thick leather chocker i was wearing i wouldve lost my head. I sit (more like lay) very still, not being able to see nor hear my two most relieable senses useless against the supernatural being. At that very moment i thought i was done for then my subconscion voice FINALLY decided to pipe up. ' RUN FOREST RUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!', he screamed. 'Wow. Just wow. That helped so much the one time i need your edvice you are absolutely no help at ALL!!