Christmas Special: Past and Future

Key:

Y/N: "Hello" - Talking

Y/N: 'Hello' - Thoughts

Y/N: Punch - Actions

Y/N: "Hello" - Whisper

Orpheus: "Hello" - Author Note

Hello - Narration

______________________________________

Orpheus - "Hey everyone, how's it going? It is time for the next chapter so I hope you enjoy it. As many of you could guess this is the late Christmas special. Getting this along with the late new years special done, working on Treads Of Life, releasing the new teaser, and going (crying) to get back to school has occupied my time. Go show some love to the new story and remember that the new teaser has some significance. Talk to you all again at the end."

______________________________________

{Y/N's P.O.V}

A lot has happened since I first came here to Kuoh. I came here for a job and ended up staying for more. Then the big fight and now he's gone. It still hurt thinking about everything. If one good thing did happen however I was staring at it.

In my hands lay a certificate. It was an official pardon and call to reinstate my power in the underworld. The more important part to me was that I could now openly hang out with the supernatural beings close to me and openly go to hell.

It was a bittersweet moment and I couldn't help but smile remembering how I got the letter. I had woken up that day in my bed a later than normal due to my recent lack of sleep. I got dressed and looked at the mirror. I remembered it was Christmas and since I had nothing in particular to wear so I just placed a Santa hat on my head.

I was about to leave the room when my phone, that I got yesterday, started to ring. I picked it up and answered the call. On the other line was Sona.

Sona: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "Hi Sona. What's up?"

Sona: "Well, I wanted to remind you that while you do have the day off today the clubs are having parties."

I could feel my eyes widen knowing that I had indeed forgotten. I started grabbing all the gifts I had stored in my closet and was about to leave when I realized I still needed to finish the call.

Sona: "I'm guessing that based on the commotion you did forget. Just come to the parties. I know that there are plenty of people you could say hi to and I know that you would like to spend time with them."

Y/N: "Yeah, I know. I am on my way now. See you soon!"

Sona: "Yeah, Yeah. I'll believe it when you show up. Bye."

We hung up and I put the presents into a pocket dimension. I them headed down stairs only taking a quick glance to the intense heat coming from one of the guest rooms. I was heading down rather than teleportation both so I could quickly grab breakfast and to check up on everyone.

Laying on the couch watching TV was Kalawarner. She was wearing a leopard print panda hoodie with a pop up collar that doubled as a skirt. She was still wearing that necklace she always had and was lazily switching between channels. I was blushing because the zip up section of the hood was open revealing she had very little covering herself.

 I was blushing because the zip up section of the hood was open revealing she had very little covering herself