"I heard her muttering about being disowned, is this true?" Blake asks his parents, he being fifteen he was the youngest of the brood and he looks at his parents with narrowed eyes full of tears. "Why was she disowned, huh?" He growls out and balls up his fists. "She's never done anything wrong and you always act like she's the one doing all the bad stuff when it is Kate that does it."

"Yeah, like the fact that you always talk saying that you bet Jadyn has become a slut and if you find out that it is true you will disown her. Her scent has never changed, so she is as pure as can be, unlike Kate. Who lost her pureness when she was fifteen and going to all the parties that you let her go to." Colt says as he starts shaking, his twin runs into the room and places his hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"I couldn't catch up with her, but I did hear her renounce her ties to the pack," Alex said and he glares at their parents. "What have you done?"

"Calm down, boys," Sam said as he raised his voice to be heard over the arguing, noticing that the two smiled when they heard that Jadyn left the pack. "Yeah, you two aren't off the hook just because Jadyn left. This means worse for you though." He says as he notices his son has a worried look on his face. "Glen, she'll be fine."

"Yeah, Glen, I'm sure that she will be able to take care of herself." Alex said as he looked at one of his friends. "The problem is that she's too smart for her own good, and even though she's only seventeen will not matter on that."

"Let's just hope that she will come back or we can find her," Boris said as he pulls out his phone to get a hold of some of his warriors.

"I'll find her, for sure," Glen said with a determined voice.

~<3~

She realized over time, going over in her head with her wolf that those people were not her birth parents. She had to have been adopted. She may have the same coloring and similarities but they were too different to be blood related. She changed her name once she turned 18, legally from Northrum to Payton. Then she had her blood drawn and samples taken at an independent lab and sent them off to the Council requesting her DNA be tested because she was looking for her true birth parents.

Hair, cheek swabs and blood samples were what Council Doctor Phil received with a letter requesting DNA tests seeing as the female stated she believed she was not raised by her birth parents. When he was done and put the results through (going back twenty years since she stated she was 18 but never gave her date of birth. He entered it into his search engine of all werewolves from across the globe, it came up blank. No DNA results found, no relatives existed.

He was shocked. So he sent the file to the Royal Infirmary and requested for their Head Doctor to see if he could find a young she-wolf's blood parents as his search came up blank. When Doctor Charles's search came up none found as well, he contacted Doctor Phil and requested more DNA samples so he could test it himself. Doctor Phil emailed Jadyn and forwarded the email so she could send another sample directly to England and his search came up blank.

Jadyn went back to the lab and had two sets of samples done up, and then sent the samples off to England. One would have been plenty but she felt better having sent more than enough. Some time had passed by, Jadyn had completed her two years of University before she was emailed and told her blood work has an anomaly which they had no answers for. No birth parents had been found through their extensive database.

She emailed Doctor Charles back thanking him for all his time and effort. At least she knew that the people that raised her lied as they were not her birth parents. That they had disowned her without telling her they weren't her birth parents. She deleted her email account and put it all behind her. By then Alpha Sam had been searching for her, even contacting the Council to help. He was using Jadyn's medical file with no success.