two

PEOPLE IN JUPITER HAVE BEEN ALIVE alive for at least four billion years, and if they would've counted the years ever since they became a civilization, they'd be living in 2,935,843,462. So, since they didn't want to write down that awfully long number, they were just asked to know it.

       Their days were ten hours long and since the sun didn't completely reach them, their planet wasn't as lit as others that were close to it. But the people didn't mind, since the colorful patterns on the skin that would seem only decorative for other martians, helped keep them from cold or hot temperatures their homeland had; and those conditions were drastic.

       Exactly that, was what the people of Jupiter were learning that could help them defeat their enemies. The óvinir bodies could withstand colder temperatures than the ones Jupiter's people normally habited, because of their planet's cold weather. But if they got them close enough to the core they knew withheld massive amount of heat, the enemies would be burned immediately, only people from Jupiter surviving.

       It was a great plan. Problem was that to access their nucleus, they'd have to create an opening so big, it would most likely swallow a big part of the land with it and cause multiple chemicals to negatively react with the Hydrogen most of their planet was made of.

       So, it caused more damage than it caused good. But the people from Jupiter were running out of ideas, plans, or strategies to take them down. They were far too strong, big, fast, violent, murderous.... they were everything they weren't and it was taking a lot of guts to fight them.

       Allura shook her head at her father Krystopher, and let out a huff, her high heeled black boots echoing against the hard rock as her navy blue dress was floated by the helium coated breeze, the low temperature making strands of blue appear on her face with black traces of curves and beautiful Greek like designs. Her hair was now loose and being blown back, the fierce red being noticeable from her mother's position up in their rock and marble house.

       Most of the houses were a little higher from the ground, this because of the hydrogen lakes and the mass of the rock underneath, gravity and technology keeping them up with ease.

       The yellow haired woman walked down the large stairs, her feet taking her towards her daughter and putting a hand on her shoulder, her orange eyes meeting the young girl's as she sent her a breathtaking smile, Allura sighing and looking at the six thousand year old woman and going into her arms, her eyes shutting close as she inhaled the abnormal but lovely scent of ammonia and she pursed her lips.

       "I know it's a bad idea, Allura." Aiyla Ljós whispered, her eyes soft and an expression loving as she looked at her oldest child with pride and care, knowing that if she hadn't done a good job in protecting the planet she ruled, she had at least raised her daughter right.

       "Mamma, it is bound to go wrong. I told you the statistics. Pearl, Lana and I confirmed them to you. There's a high chance of most of the planet exploding!" She fought, her hands shaking as she tried to persuade her mom.

       Allura studied advanced science, chemistry and physics, the subject being twenty times harder and more advanced that in any other planet in the Milky Way. She dedicated herself to predicting situations based on calculations and approximations she designed for the protection of her planet, and she needed people to listen.

       But that's one thing that didn't characterize her planet: they weren't good listeners. They were stubborn as hell and would fight to death for what they believed in. That's something she could relate to sometimes, but not to the levels her planet did.