TEWR Chapter 10

"Love turns people go wild and crazy"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

MONIQUE heave a sigh after she reached her car in the parking lot of Heavenly Delights. Kakapasok palang niya sa kotse matapos pag-usapan ang meeting nila ni Kevin kani-kanina lang.

It's been a week ago since she discovered it was not Kevin whom she texted with, but Kiraline using his phone. She still remembered how Kevin filled indignation at that time.

"Kiraline"

Biglang tumaas ang dalawang kilay ni Monique nang marinig ang pangalan ng kaibigan which happen to be Kevin's sister.

"And what about ate Kiraline? Huh!" She stood up and smile sarcastically; she looked at him brows arched. "Come on Kevin. Don't use your sister 'cause I'm telling you tha' won't bite me. I have enough of you Youdelman, alam na alam ko kung paano ka maglaro kaya wag mo kong gawing tanga." giit pa ni Monique.

Kevin shook his head and leveled her heights but unfortunately, he's way taller than her.

"And who told you that I'm playing here?" His voice is low yet dangerous, you can see fury in his eyes.

Tumaas muli ang kilay ng babae.

"She borrowed my phone pretending she would text something to mum. And so, I let her never knew she would text you. I don't even have your number, where the fvck did she got it?" Bulalas pa nito.