The Artist's Daughter (Chap 5)

Dedicated to Out_Of_The_Ordinary because her poetry is soo awesome! Love the way you write poem which represents our Muslim cultures to our Non-Muslim Friends!! <3

Hello my lovely reader! Sorry for the late delay!!! I hope you all like this chapter. It took me 3hours to write it! I hope you will all appreciate it.

On the right there is a song of One Direction!! Check it out!! -------------------->

There is also a picture of BMW Convetible ---------------------------->

Please read, comment, vote, add to your liberary and recommend it to your friendzz!!!

Love you all!

"Copy Rights All Reserved"

=============================================================================

“My parents disliked the idea of me being an artist. They thought that Arts can’t get you anywhere in life. But look, I have proved them wrong. I haven’t visited my family since 11 years ago. They live all the way down to Scotland” said Liam in a sad voice.

“So you are a hypocrite! You said that I was a worst child when you are the same!” I exclaimed.

“Your dad has let you follow your own dreams, whereas mine didn’t and stop interrupting me!” Liam retorted.

When I didn’t say anything, Liam continued.

“They never let me follow my own dreams. So when I left, I came to London. I started going to college and at that time I needed money so badly that I couldn’t even pay my flat’s rent. Then I found out that your dad is advertising a job where he needs another skilled helping hand, so I went up to him and told him everything – even how I moved here from Scotland – and Rob happily accepted me when he saw my skills in art.”

I felt so guilty for judging Liam for the way he is. I have always thought of him as egoistical and over-confident man when all this time he was completely different. I saw him looking down on the carpeted floor trying to control his emotions and I felt so bad just sitting here and doing nothing. Just then, something in my heart said to hug him... I couldn’t even stop myself. I scooted over and hugged him. Liam tensed under my touch but then relaxed and hugged me back. There was some sort of spark when we hugged and I liked that spark, it felt different. After a few minutes I pull away and smile at Liam, who smiles back at me.

“Thank You” I say after a few minutes.

“What?” Liam asked with a confused look on his face.

“Thank you for telling me about your past. I know it’s really painful to think about it but you still told me and I am really grateful for it” I said smiling at him.

“You’re Welcome” with that, Liam looks at the clock and says, “Well I should get going, it’s getting late”.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow. Um.. Liam, would you like to come with me to the hospital tomorrow?” I asked unsure.

“Yeah sure, I would like that. I will bring my car tomorrow at 9:00am, is that alright?”

“Yep, it’s perfect” I said smiling at him.

“Well, see you tomorrow” Liam said hugging me and walking through the door. I just couldn’t stop smiling that night. I was just so happy that Liam has opened up a bit to me and told me about his past. With that thought in my mind, I fell asleep.

*One Month Later*

“Hey Dad! Good Morning!” I said in a really happy tone.