TWENTY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

chapter 20 : i feel closer to you, yet further from my innocence

yet further from my innocence

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

day two without kyunghee around, hyoju and junichi became suspicious. they also noticed how the gang wasn't at school either. something was up, and it was obvious.

they tapped their fingers on the lunch table, staring at each other as they schemed.

"she's probably not sick if the boys are out, too." junichi suggested.

hyoju said hesitantly, "wait... it was seonghwa's birthday two days ago..."

"so?"

"so what if they partied and got drunk? that could be it."

junichi placed his head on the table, feeling defeated. "no. their hangovers would be gone by now."

"ah, true... oh! maybe they were kidnapped."

"i think we'd know if they were kidnapped, hyoju."

junichi bit his lip worriedly as he turned on his phone to text kyunghee.

junitchy
hey miss you a lot, bub.
where have you been??
pls come back soon! <3

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

seonghwa led kyunghee upstairs until they ended up in her tiny pink room. he pushed her gently onto the bed and sighed, crossing his arms. kyunghee's heart began to race.

"goodnight." he sternly said.

"what? i'm not even tired wanna hang out with you guys." she whined and stood up.

he made her sit on the bed again, this time standing over her so she couldn't move. he propped his hands on the bed beside her. kyunghee backed up, feeling flustered.

"i don't want you getting hurt." he was blunt, but sincere.

kyunghee sighed and frowned. "how would i get hurt?"

"why can't you stay still? just sleep for now, and we'll talk tomorrow."

"no!" kyunghee cut him off and crossed her arms. she felt so frustrated, wondering why he didn't want her around. "i wanna go with you."

he stepped closer to her until she had no room to move or breathe. seonghwa gazed into her lovestruck eyes.

kyunghee couldn't stand it. her mind felt like it rode off the tracks, all self-control and consciousness gone. they were so close; all she could think about was how badly she wanted to fill the gap.

seonghwa quickly cupped her cheeks and locked lips with her. he kept leaning nearer and nearer to deepen their kiss. it was wonderful.

kyunghee wasn't used to it at all, but she was exhilarated. she honestly didn't believe it was happening, yet she went along with it, running her hands through his hair.

seonghwa began to breathe deeply as he placed little kisses her cheek, then down her neck. kyunghee had an odd feeling about this, and clenched his shirt for control. she gasped, a wave of shock permitting her body as he reached her collarbone.

he suddenly stopped there, leaving kyunghee confused. he smirked as he pushed her to the side again, stretching his arms out. she touched her stinging lips in awe.

"i think you're turning into a bad girl, kyunghee," he scoffed as he closed the door behind him. she badly wanted to run after him and kiss him again, but she knew he'd resist.

that was a one time thing to her, truthfully. she was still in shock as she laid back in her bed, her hand over her excited heart.

meanwhile, seonghwa joined the guys again. they asked all sorts of stupid questions, but he could only tell them, "i'm going crazy." he definitely couldn't forget about what just happened upstairs.

yeosang spoke up, "what happened?"

seonghwa squinted his eyes at the younger and smirked, "wouldn't you like to know?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

junitchy
hey miss you a lot, bub.
where have you been??
pls come back soon! <3

kkgghee
ahhhh miss you more!
i'm with the guys on a
bday retreat haha 🤠

junitchy
oh.... ok. sudden
but that's cool!

kkgghee
yea miss uuu. i'm
having fun tho ;)

junitchy
siS YOU BETTER BE

kkgghee
i'll see you soon &
tell you all about it!

junitchy
❤️❤️❤️

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ a/n : lol NO i am not writing smut that's just—
idk kyunghee and i are just too soft for that ]