•Multiple (Endings4) || Christmas Specials 25•

Finally, the last one!! I'm probably not going to do this next year haha. Way too much writing 😅 Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

"Tetsu- wha-" Y/N looks at him then glances around the room to see her smirking classmates.

"Hey!" He smiles and awkwardly waves. "Do you... Want to... You know..." he mumbles.

"Y-Yeah, okay." Y/N quietly says and quickly leans (up/down) to peck his lips, and as she tries to pull away, Tetsu wraps his arms around her and deepens the kiss, not wanting it to end.

"Haha! Take that class A scums!" Monoma yells while pointing around to class A.

"Way to ruin a moment..." Kendou mumbles before chopping his head.

"Y/N..." Tetsu rests his forehead against the girls, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Y-Yeah?" She quietly asks, staring back at him.

"You want to... maybe... go on a date after all of this is over?" He asks nervously.

"That would be nice... Yeah.." Y/N smiles.

"Alright, break it up you two." Denki interrupts.

"Denki!" Kirishima shouts.

"What? I'm hungry!" He complains.

"Alright. Let's eat, then." Y/N says, walking away from Tetsu and into the kitchen.

>>>>><<<<<

I'm sorry guys, but I have no more ideas on where to take the rest of the endings. Sorry for disappointing you. And sorry for uploading so late. This writing thing really isn't for me haha

Or maybe it's because I'm pretty much forcing myself to upload every day. I hope you guys can forgive me