I have really noticeable dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep and stress. It's frustrating!
The first step to getting rid of dark circles under your eyes is to sleep. Get a healthy amount of sleep (8+ hours).
However, sometimes just sleeping doesn't help. I can have a good, constant sleeping schedule for a week and i still have under eye bags.
So, here are some things you can do to help the dark circles:
- apply a cold compress to eye bags (helps reduce blood vessels)
- place a cold cucumber slice on your eyes. Leave it on for ten minutes then wash it with cold water.
- soak two tea bags in warm water. Place them in the refrigerator for a few minutes to chill. Place the tea bags on your eyes for five minutes.
- dip a cotton pad in milk and place it on your eyes for a few minutes.
- dip a cotton pad in rose water. Apply it to eye bags and let it dry.
Personally, I think that the methods using a cold compress will give you the best results.
Hope this helps!