Meme (oh and merry Christmas)

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL WHO CELEBRATE IT!!!!

Anyway, I made a meme about other people and attacked myself on the process

Yes, this technically counts as self bullying.

But this comes from the fact that I realized that literally the only people who go around saying there's not a chance in hell Alexander and John were together are in the Hamilton fandom.

Even Gregory "John is as straight as a wood plank" Massey regretted saying that there was no way they could've been together and settled for "well we just can't know", same thing for this Alexander biographer who's full name I forgot but starts with James. And then there's Chernow saying that Alexander "at the very least" had an adolescent crush on Laurens which people ignore a lot, and of course there's my dude Johnathan Katz who wrote about them as lovers on his book. (Book which I'm considering buying with my Christmas money because I legit can't live with the curiosity of not knowing what else it's said on that page. And also I want to slap knowledge of LGBT history to all those,,,,, special people who go around saying Alexander and Laurens couldn't have been together because it was iLlEgAl)

,,,,,Guys I think I have a rambling problem,,,