We fall like cards

This is not a high school teen drama , no fairytale , this is real filthy world. Where money and power makes you the real boss , where jungle law rules , no place for weak souls , no price for those souls , a single gun shot and the earth is free of their meaningless weight. 

Superior's universe is a complicated twisted one . It's like a dark sea covered with the illusion of popularity and fame and fortune but the deeper you go the scarier it gets and the more you drown in this toxic water until there's no oxygen , no light, no way out.

They can be described as carnal creatures . Survival is a must. They do anything to survive , including clawing the life out of each others because their desire to live come first then second then third leaving no place for "others" .
Superiors are , drug lord to be , killers to be , mafia leaders to be and the list goes on and on.

That's the real reason they are feared and why they control everything around them as if they were born to accomplish this mission.
No limits , no restrictions , no rules because they make them.

"You have to be careful , messing with shit like that could cost you your life."

_____________________

You are born with a label already printed on your forehead.
Jungkook learned that the hard way. Especially when he's "Junghan's" son .
The merciless killer , golden two guns boss.
Before learning how to walk , his path was already decided and well planned by his father and the rest.
Then came the brainwash and heavy training with following years.

His heart was pounding loudly in his head as he turned to look at the sleepy male by his side. Jk took a very deep breath . It was nothing but a nightmare , he didn't kill Jin , his father didn't know about him so everything is still good.
But what if he did?
The man once broke into the Fbi's secret records , knowing about his personal life will be a piece of cake .
How can he be so stupid and post a lot about Jin on his fuckin personal twitter account.

2:09 am.
Jungkook stood up , leaving the incredible warmth of Jin's modest bed , wore his black hoodie and took his phone before planting a kiss on the sleepy boy's ear then left. He needs to see his father and he knows exactly where to find him.

____________________

While walking down the street he saw two police officers coming . Jungkook recognized both immediately , since he once got into a fight with them he also remembered the gun he had on his side which forced him to  make a detour and take the alleyway .

"Careful where you go midget!"
Two men whom were reeking of alcohol said after Jk bumped shoulders with them. One of them even grabbed the boy's collar and tried to lift him up ended up with a broken nose because of Jk's .
"Bastard!" The other snarled wanting to attack Jk with the knife he just pulled . Jungkook grabbed an empty beer bottle from the ground .
"Come here."
His opponent indeed ran toward him, only to kick dirt in Jk's eyes,  temporarily blinding him. The young man immediately crouched down,  avoiding the knife before smashing the broken bottle in his attacker's foot.
The fucker fell down, howling like a wounded dying dog.
Jk  Pulled the gun and pointed at them ,  his blurry vision wasn't helping much but it was an enough threat to scare those street rats away.

"Why well done"
The familiar voice made him gulp. Jungkook looked behind and saw his father standing,  a cigar in his mouth.
"Was that another test?"
The gray haired man chuckled maliciously, just like a demon.
"Sometimes you really fuck up with  questions Jungkook. Am ashamed to call you my son now."
"..."
"I can't even call what happened a mere quiz...You wanted to see me?"
"Am supposed to find him but it he found me first."
"It's about...The new weapons deal."
"Can this lie get lamer? Entertain me. No son,  really. Are you drunk? Do I need to punish you?"

Jk gulped again, horror filling him from head to toe...his father's punishment were always psychological more than physical.
When he was only seven years old he forced him to bury his dog alive just because of crying at his mother's funeral.
He could never forget the pleading look in his pet's innocent eyes as he continued to throw more soil on top of his head.
He wished to be in his place.
This time he's more than sure he'll force him to bury Taehyung or Jimin alive.

"N-no father."
"Follow me then."

____________________________

Enter a name :

----------------------      

Typing...

Kwang Sun.
---------------------

(Search for files.)

Loading...

Oops no file were found 💾 try again?

"Erase that immediately if you want us to stay alive."
"Ken! you scared me!
"First of all how did you get into this room?"
"I...sneaked inside?"
"Seokjin since when you sneak and break rules? God, child you're corrupted."
"Bless me father,  what's new?"
"Whoa slow down princess,  where did that attitude come from? Let's go before we get caught."
Jin sighed before taking Jaehwan's hand and standing up properly forgetting to clear the search history.

"Why are they.."
"Looking at you? Obvious reason. It's because you're one of Jungkook's valuable possessions."
Jin was taken aback by the harsh choice of words his best friend made especially when he labeled him as a "Possession".

He felt a slight twist in his heart but decided to ignore it cause of course Ken has a good reason to say what ha said and he's just worried for him...
But then again..since he and Jungkook started all eyes were on him.
He personally disliked getting too much attention. At first it was thrilling.

He felt like he quenched his thirst for revenge against the Ex who had the audacity of calling him boring.
He felt like he proved what "The boring" Kim Seokjin is able to do  but he can't sugarcoat everything.
He hates all this attention and endless gossips going around, he's afraid of the higher class he got involved with, he doesn't want to lose his best friend whom seemed colder than before.

"Why?"
"Why what Jin?"
"Why did you call me a possession? Nobody own me,  keep that in mind. Am not anyone's. Superior or not."
"Jin-"
"I didn't finish yet! As for Jungkook-"
"Jin!"
"I said listen! I am his boyfriend but not a possession! He needs to understand."
"Understand what?" the voice behind him makes him regret some of his life choices including giving the motivational speech about his freedom in the middle of the goddam corridor.
"Kookie...Hello."
"That's it. We're doomed."

To be continued....

(Gosh am so sorry for late update!!! Exams took all my time...sorry💜 Hope you liked it. Criticizing is welcomed❤)