Chapter Six

Chapter Six - Being Named As Jealous.

-----

GRACE'S POV

I woke up in the morning with my new regular routine, that was puking my life out in the toilet. I need to visit up a gynecologist before I die puking my guts out. I showered and got out of the bathroom to see Alex waking up and I walked to him.

"Hey, morning, baby," I muttered as I sat upon him and he smiled and kissed my forehead and pecked my lips.

"Morning, sweetheart." He muttered and then gave me a weird look.

"I heard you in the washroom, were you puking again?" He eyed me and coughed almost feeling caught.

"Yes, I was." He gave me a glare that almost melted my insides. His glares weren't scaring me anymore, it just made me want him, and his raspy voice wasn't doing any good, right now.

"What was in the report, Ace?" He asked me, and I smiled at him, trying to act natural.

"I had a stomach bug. It's going now, though. I'll be puking for a while, it's like excreting the bug, through the mouth." I pouted and hugged him, trying to hide my lie.

"Aww, my angel is suffering, and I really can't see it." He caressed my back and I sighed, as I pulled out slowly caressing his face with my thumb.

It's gonna last a long while, supposedly nine months.

"It's okay. I'll get fine, if you treat me pastry and ice-cream, right now." I winked at him and he chuckled.

"Good then, I'll take you out for breakfast. I'll get ready, you inform Dory about it." I nodded excited and pecked him before immediately rushing out to tell Dory about it.

Talk about hormones.

-----

"So, what's with the face? I thought you'd be happy if I take you out for breakfast." Alex muttered.

We had entered a small café near the office, so we could go back to the office soon, as Alex had a meeting to attend. The place looked good, and I was really until I found all the women here almost eye-raping my boyfriend.

"Yes, I am happy, very happy and I couldn't be anymore happier to find all the women all here eating you with their eyes!" I almost snapped at him and instead of anything, he started laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do I smell little burning in the air?" He teased me, and I wanted to punch him so bad.

"Yes, I am jealous, a lot! Is that wrong?!" I asked him, looking furious. My hormones were getting the extreme out of me.

"No, it makes me feel happy right now." A sudden plan on my mind and knew what I had to do.

"Alex, I want you to give me a passionate kiss, right now. Remind them who do you belong to." I said and smirked at him and he had a big smirk of his own. He came closer to me.

"I never want to miss an opportunity to kiss you." He winked as he kissed me passionately. Even for making others jealous, I was feeling hot. He bit my lip and I was almost over the moon. We immediately pulled out and I was breathless.

"Does that tell you that I belong to you?" He asked, referring to the passionate kiss we just had. I had blush on my cheeks.

"Yes, it does, thank you," I said, and he let out a nice laugh. He was just the perfect gorgeous guy and his laugh had to attract more women.