Episode 42: Confused

Jungkook POV
I went home and nothing happened. When I came back everything was as I left. And once I came back I sang to her ate then fell asleep.

~•~

My eyes are shut when I feel a something move. I open my eyes and look at the door, closed. I feel really tingly. She moved. So is she awake?

I slowly turn my head and look over at her. Her eyes are open but she's not moving. "Y/n?" I call out. She blinks before slightly moving again. Her eyes flicker over to me.

"Jungkook?" She whispers at me.

"Yea it's me. Are you ok?" I ask her in a soft voice.

She groans as she tries to get up. I slowly help her sit herself up. "Where are we?"

"We're at the hospital," I respond lightly.

"Why are you here? Did you...."

I cut here off with a hug, "I'm so happy your okay. I was so worried you were never going to wake." I say as tears start to rise in my eyes. "I should tell Yoongi hyung you've woken."

"Oppa is here too?"

I nodded while I'm texting him. "Ok I told him. He said he should be here in 10 minutes."

She nods. "Why am I here?"

"You were thrown at a wall. The doctors said that you might never wake. But I didn't believe them. I knew you'd wake up someday. It was just going to take you time."

She tilts her head to the right. "How long was I in here?"

"You been Unconscious for about a month. We were all so worried. I love yo...."

"Stop."

"Why I love you so..."

"Stop Jungkook"

"But Y/n you have no idea..."

"Jungkook I said stop.."

"But, why?"

"Jungkook leave me be! I have found some else... You have Sunni"

Yoongi hyung walked in.

"Sunni? You think I actually accept her? And who is your someone else? Mark? As if. You'd still take him over me?"

"What are you talking about? Mark does nothing but love me!" She says as she starts raising her voice.

"Ok Jungkook it's time to stop," Yoongi hyung jumps in.

"No hyung. She'd actually take the guy that made her cry then threw her at the wall putting her in a coma for a month over me. All I did was love you Y/n and I tried saving you from hurting. And you still want a guy who did all the shit to you?" I said as my voice cracked and tears streamed down my face.

"What are you saying? Mark has done nothing to me. We've barley started dating."

".....I'm.... You know what im done talking to you. Your being a fucking ass. Your oppa can tell you." And with that I walked out.

~•~

I yell out frustration when I get to the parking lot.

Why does she act like he did nothing?

Why am I the bad guy?

Does she really love him?

Why can't she just see that I love her?

Why can't she understand that Sunni was never in the picture?

"IM SO CONFUSED!" I yell out once more.