Reunion

I looked at him with a smile of relief and with tears in my eyes, I no longer cared if anyone saw me cry; I missed him too much to care, I didn't even realize how much I missed him until now.

  He paced up to me and wrapped his arms around me, embracing me in a loving, delicate hug. His eyes wasted no time in dropping hot tears that landed on my shoulder; I didn't care that they did, not one bit. I started to silently cry too, wrapping my arms around him.

  "Chara, Chara, Oh my God-I-I missed you so-" he let out a shaking breath "so much, Chara, oh my God".

  "I know, I know, Azzy, I-I'm so sorry, so, so, sorry" my voice muffled

  "Don't be sorry, Chara, nothing that happened was your fault, Chara, I mean it, I-I r-really do" he managed to get out through his tears. The words he said made all the walls of my emotion I was desperately trying to hold up, instantly crumple down. My fingers clutched onto his sweater desperately as I buried my face into his chest just as I was beginning to weep. What happened was my fault! I didn't mean to get sick but it was my own stupid chose to be curious enough to try something like that! And then I...I became a heartless beast who felt no empathy for anyone or anything. I thought it would be fun to hurt and kill people who didn't deserve their fate! I even went far enough as to turn on my own best friend...

  I suddenly felt a large surface and gentle pressure on my shoulders. Toriel and Asgore joined the embrace, looking at me with tears in their eyes. "M-my child!" Toriel exclaimed with relief, tears flooding down her chin. "My child," she said once again, muffling through her tears as she got even closer to me and pulled me into an even tighter hug. Asgore didn't say anything but did the same thing.

  "We missed you so much, Rosey," Asgore told me. I sentence gave me a happy, warm feeling of nostalgia. Rosey is what he would always call me before I...left because of my rosey cheeks. He'd tease Asriel, calling him 'Crybaby' (much to Asriel's disapproval) after I started calling him that.

  "I missed you, too," I told him "I missed all of you!".

  After a few moments of just hugging and embracing one other's comfort, I heard a hesitant 'ehem'. I looked in the direction of the person who made the sound and saw noodle bon- Er, Papyrus. He looked unsure of his interruption but continued anyway, "SECOND HUMAN, YOU SEEM TO ALREADY KNOW WHO THE DREEMURRS ARE AND THUS HAVE A VERY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND ANYONE FRIENDS WITH THE DREEMURRS IS A FRIEND OF MINE!" Papyrus exclaimed proudly as the Dreemurrs moved away so I could talk to Papyrus better. "THAT IS, IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS, I'M PAPYRUS IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW" Papyrus added.

  I blinked. I couldn't believe it, the person who I beheaded without a second thought was now asking me to be his friend! This gave me unpleasant flashbacks to after killing Papyrus when he...told me...he believes I can do better...even if I don't think so.

  "Of course I'll be your friend, Papyrus, you seem like a nice person to be friends with" I happily accepted his request. I heard a low, bitter scoff as Papyrus squealed in dealite. I looked to where I heard the scoff and saw 'Mr. Crush-I'm-Frisk' himself on the couch- and wait, is he...that's Frisk! He's snuggling with Frisk! I quietly laughed at the realization, I guess Frisk got what she wanted...or not, I don't know where they are in their relationship now, I'm confused. Sans had a dirty look while Frisk was absolutely beaming with delight at the sight of my reunition with my...can you can still call them my family...? When Sans and Frisk realized I was staring at them, Frisk grinned even wider and gave me a friendly wave while Sans just gave me a smug, forced toothy smile.

  After Papyrus introduced himself, that gave everyone else the confidence to introduce themselves. I even figured out that the voice that was so familiar was Undyne. The Undying Undyne! I thought. That girl was a pain in the ass to fight, and here she was, being all friendly with me. She really has no idea.

  The only one I didn't already know was a ghost that was almost the same size as me. His name was Napstablook and he was Mettaton's cousin. That's funny considering they were nothing alike.

  After a few minutes of me catching up with Asriel and talking to my "new" friends, Papyrus announced that he made something in the kitchen for all of us and that something is...

Eggnog.

(A\N: WHEW, GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE THE SAME DAY!! Which is actually not much of an accomplishment considering this is the shortest chapter I've ever written.

When I first started writing this book, I was planning on making Chara's reveal less emotional because I'm not good with writing emotions and revealing how a character really feel and also because I didn't really find it that important but then I realized that Chara has been gone for all these years, her family, her best friend thinks she's gone for good and then I realized how emotional this really is. Writing this chapter is actually what made me like and appreciate Chasriel a lot more than I used to. Their ship name is super cute, too! 

(Also, when Chara was talking about Papyrus and was about to call him 'noodle bones' but then stopped and called him by his actual change, Grammarly tried to change 'bon- Er' to 'boner' XDD. Goodbye, my little reed blossoms; have a BReasy day!!♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ).