96.2

By early next morning, everyone in Duke Ying's residence knew about this matter.

Wei Zheng no longer had her virginity. She couldn't marry anyone else, other than Li Song.

However, the problem was... Would Prince Ru Yang's family accept her?

Although she had to be disciplined, Wei Zheng was still his daughter. Even if Wei Kun was angry, he still had to be responsible for her. He found time in the midst of pressing affairs to go to Prince Ru Yang's residence to discuss Wei Zheng and Li Song's marriage.

But, Prince Ru Yang's family didn’t intend to recognize her as a future daughter-in-law!

When Elder Princess Gao Yang heard the entire story, she was extremely angry about this matter. She felt that it was Wei Zheng who had defiled her son. Originally, she had intended to properly scold Wei Zheng. However, because she was speaking to Wei Kun, she lightened her tone even though she was angry. "It's not that I'm unreasonable, but her behavior was too despicable. Is this something that a daughter from a noble family should do? No matter what, I won't agree to Song-er marrying her."

Wei Kun had a stomach full of words. After mulling over his thoughts, he finally said, "It's not completely my daughter's fault. If your esteemed son didn't enter a girl's bedroom in the middle of the night, how would this have happened? Logically, your esteemed son is also at fault. "

Sitting at a seat below, with her head lowered, Li Xiang fiddled with her newly painted nail polish and quietly muttered, “How could my older brother like her? She must have seduced my older brother..."

Wei Kun’s face stiffened.

Not only did Elder Princess Gao Yang not scold her, she approved of her words. Prince Ru Yang's family and Duke Ying's didn't have good relationship to begin with. The plan for Wei Chang Hong and Li Xiang's marriage had come to nothing. Later, the two sides became even more deadlock as they had more disputes. Whenever both sides met, neither side would have a pleasant face. And, now something like this had happened.

If it weren’t because they were friends when they were younger, Elder Princess Gao Yang would have already driven Wei Kun out of the residence. After thinking for a moment, Elder Princess Gao Yang said, "It's not impossible for Wei Zheng to enter our family, but she can't be his wife. The position of House Li's wife isn't reserved for this type of girl. If she's willing, she can enter our family as a concubine."

This was a bit too much.

At any rate, Wei Zheng was Duke Ying's granddaughter. Her mother was the official wife. For her to be Prince Ru Yang's heir’s concubine, it wouldn't be acceptable whether it was sentimentally or logically!

Wei Kun clenched his hand around the armrest. He had to mention old debts. "When Chang Hong was injured by your esteem son, House Wei didn't pursue this matter. If my daughter is married into Prince Ru Yang's family, I'll let bygones be bygones..."

In this matter, Elder Princess Gao Yang was very much in the wrong.

Back then, the two families had agreed about this marriage and both sides were satisfied. She hadn't expected that her son would injure someone else's son and caused them to part on bad terms! Later, House Wei had suffered silently without demanding an explanation from them. The matter was left unsettled. If this matter was brought up, their family really did owe House Wei a favor.

Elder Princess Gao Yang's face slightly softened, but she was still very reluctant. As a daughter of House Wei, Wei Zheng's status was more than enough to be her son's wife. But, her heart still felt disgusted that she would enter her family after using such a method. In light of Li Song's qualifications, he could marry any type of girl, whether it was dignified and moral, or proper and magnanimous. For him to hang himself onto a crooked tree like Wei Zheng, how could she not feel it was unfortunate?