T. G. O. H. N. T. E. Y. I. F. O. Y. C.-Step Two

Takashi's POV:

Well, step one obviously isn't working out well so time to move onto step two. I have to become so rude that she will want to stay as far away as possible. Yes, I know that I like her but, I can't be risking her getting so close to me that it will begin to affect my work. My only job is to be her bodyguard. No more, no less. OK, time to put my plan into action.

*Next day* (Y/N)'s POV:

Why has Takashi suddenly become one of the most rude people I have ever met before in my life?First, he ignores me and now, he won't even acknowledge my existence unless Honey-senpai is next to me. If I call out to him, he just keeps walking as if he doesn't even hear me. I just wanted to become friends or maybe something more. I really want to have a good friendship with Takashi, but it seems like he doesn't. Oh well.

Honey's POV:

"Takashi!" I yelled.

"Yeah," he responded.

"Why are you ignoring (Y/N)-chan?'" I asked him. I noticed that he would just pretend like she didn't even exist. I thought he really liked her. Why is he doing this?

"I don't want to fall for her more than I already have," he responded calmly. Though, I still don't get it. "My only job is to protect her, not to fall for her."

I get it now. He wants to do this because he feels like if he does he's gonna mess something up and it will become awkward between them. Sometimes I think that my cousin can be the biggest idiot I know.

"You are incredibly stupid for doing this," I stated.

"Why?" he asked

"Can't you see that (Y/N)-chan likes you back or are you just that blind?" I asked angrily.

"What do you mean? She doesn't like me back and I know it," he stated confidently.

"Yup, you're blind," I confirmed. "You know what? I'm gonna let you figure this out on your own."

And just like that, I stopped bothering him about it. For today, at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys sooooooooo much for being patient with me. I know that I am a bad author. You don't need to say it. I am soooooo sorry for having you guys wait so long. Also, I am sorry for the multiple author notes in between these chapters. I might delete them later. Maybe. Anyways, thank you guys for being here and reading this. Enjoy the rest of your morning/afternoon/evening/night. *Kisses*