[37] Unpleasent

I couldn't believe that the weekend flew away so quickly. But there are no surprises there because weekends are usually short anyways.

It's just that I never miss school when I'm on a weekend and by the time Monday comes, I feel like crawling up and dying .

I quickly put my clothes on, going down to have breakfast. There was no one in the kitchen so I decided to start making breakfast. Justin and I eventually went grocery shopping yesterday and it was fun having him to go with. Although we kept our conversations again like nothing ever happened between us. I'm actually starting to believe that nothing happened between us by the rate at which things are going.

Justin came down a few minutes later. I gasped at his appearance which was not what I expected at all.

He looked like the worst he's ever looked since I got to know him. His eyes had black shades under them, his face was red and the way he walked seemed forced and slow.

"Justin!" I exclaimed as I rushed towards him. He gave me a small smile but I placed the back of my hand on his forehead. I almost burned at the temperature of his body.

My eyes widened as I looked at him in shock. "Justin you have a fever, do I need to call a doctor? Fuck am I saying of course I need to call a doctor."

I searched my pockets for my cellphone but Justin put his hot hand on mine in attempt to stop me.

"I'll be fine cakes, you don't need to do anything for me." Even his voice was low and sounded forced.

My eyes widened at what he just said, "How can I not do anything Justin are you crazy? You're ill and you need to be taken care of."

I was not about to leave Justin all alone and go to school while he's not feeling okay. If anyone has anything to say, he's the one that saved me from practically dying and now I wanted to help him like he always has helped me.

"Now you need to go back to bed. I'll call a doctor to come here to check you up." I gave him a stern look incase he wanted to go against my word.

He was about to say something but closed his mouth and just nodded as he proceeded in going upstairs to his room. I followed behind him to make sure he didn't fall or anything, although I don't know what I would've done if he actually did fall. He entered his room and I followed him inside, taking in the surroundings.

I know I have been to Justin's room like once or a few times before but I don't really remember. The surroundings were still new to me and although it looks more or less like mine, there were a few changes here and there. He actually had a walk in closet which I realized because the door was slightly ajar.

He laid down on the bed that he just got out of when he came downstairs.

"Cakes I came downstairs to tell you that I wasn't going to school today and that you can use my car to go." I smiled a little as I kneeled down so that my face was level to his.

"I'm not going, not when you're ill." Justin looked at me like I was growing a second head before he shook his head politely.

"Don't worry about me cakes."

"No way. If I was ill, you'd stay and look after me so I wanna do the same for you." I replied and he frowned.

"I just don't want you missing classes and school work because of me cakes. I can take care of myself."

I gave him a blunt look "Sure you can but have you seen how you can barely walk? For crying out loud Justin just let me take care of you for once."

I don't know why I was down to do this but probably because I just couldn't leave an ill person in the house by themselves and also that, that person happens to be boy I like.

"You don't have to worry Justin. I don't even have a test or assessment submission that must be done today so relax." I smiled at him and he returned it and finally nodded.

I proceeded to call the doctor and his assistant answered saying that he's going to be here in an hour's time. In the meantime, I texted Kate and Leah, letting them know that I won't be coming and they shouldn't be worried.

I went downstairs to make Justin breakfast and left him resting upstairs.

I made something that he can digest easily, I was incredibly worried about him.

About an hour later, the doorbell rang and I got up from Justin's bed, where I was sat. I rushed down the stairs and opened the front door, revealing...

Oh my god, was fate playing a sick trick on me?

A smile spread across her face  "Oh dear, what a surprise!"

A sick sense of flashbacks attacked my brain like a hurried train. I felt lightheaded as I thought of the first time I met this woman who was currently on the doorstep.

I hate being exposed to anything that brings back memories of the abuse I went through a while ago.

I hate anything that brings back the face of Ben in my mind, his sick smug face appearing once again. His mockery laughter ringing through my ears once again in a sick echo. His filthy hands on my body, abusing me in all ways imaginable.

The flashbacks were unpleasent because they made me feel like I'm back to that place again.

Oh my God what was she doing here? What was Daisy Banks doing here?

******

A/N

I thought I should do this author's note to remind you of who Daisy Banks is.

Remember Chapter 8? Where Ben invited a potential investor for dinner and forced Amara to join in as well?

Well then, guess who decided to show up again.

******