14| Its a mystery, right?

Dedicated to @Dark_Animegirl1507. Thanks for reading and commenting ❤️

Recapyyyyy

Athenas pov

And that's when the fight started. Of course, the guy left an opening. Poor him, he might lose this match after all. Thus having quick movements, i went to throw a jab at him and successively did it. He tried to knock me over but i dodged due to my amazing foot work. Thanks Ash. After a few more kicks and failed punches from his side, i left him knocked out. Whoops? Anyways, i thanked and collected my money and left the gym. Only to be followed by Alex and his gang...

Now

As I saw them approaching me very slowly in the dark, I tried, keyword tried, to run away before they figured out it was me. But of course me being smaller than them, they caught up to me and one of them gracefully tackled me to the floor. Wow great. That'll leave a bruise.

Laying on the floor waiting for the stupid idiot to get their fat body off me was like waiting for pigs to fly. Like honestly I just had a fight and this is how I get rewarded. Ok now I can feel my blood circulation slowly going.

"Hey get off me" I said in a deep tone.

"No can do princess" said red in a chill tone.

"Why not?" I asked in question. Like if I'm going to die here from blood clots then at least answer my question.

"You first have to tell us who you are, and maybe, just maybe I'll let you go."

"Boy shut up. You must be kidding. That's why I'm named moonlight. Now get off me." And with that I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Yay. As soon as they were distracted by red, I made a run for it and luckily I parked my motorcycle nearby and hopped on it, hoping there was some gas still left.
'Vrooom'

'Vrooom'

'Vroooo-crack-boom' and with that, My poor baby motor died. Let us mark this sad day where my baby motor has exploded. Now I need to call the garage.

"Yo Ben, my motorcycle just went pow. Can you get someone here to check it out?"

"Athena what did you do this time?"

"I did nothing, honestly"

"Yep yep. Okay I'm coming just wait up"

"Thanks boo" and with that I hung up. Not even a minute later as if on cue the boys walk out from the shadows, like they were in a movie or something. Lame. "Moonlight, you need a ride?" Said Alex. Lol if only he knew it was me.

"Nah I'm good. Someones going to pick me up."

"Can I ask me a question?"

"Shoot me please" I said in hush hush.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing nothing. So what's your question?"

"Oh okay. So do we know you?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"Are you ever going to reveal yourself?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. It's a mystery"

"Do you go to school around here?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows"

"Ugh can you stop saying that. You're getting on my nerves-" before he could finish his sentence that I wasn't even bothered to listen to, Ben came with his lambo :))

"Bye boys. See you around."

"Player."

"Whaaat no" I laughed. Time to get home. Hope my motorcycle will be alright.

Time skip Next day

When I was awoken by my dear alarm clock, I decided to actually get up. Woah. Such an achievement. Venturing all the way to my slick black Porsche, I made my way back into the horrific school, I had completely forgotten what I did to Red and Alex. But I had to keep it on the hush.

So when I spotted them, I  kept on walking wishing I was not going to run into any type of trouble. But of course, the bell for period 3 had to go off. Luckily I had one of my good classes. Maths. Oh did I not tell you? I got to school late. Yay.

Time skip to lunch.

"How much longer do I actually have to wait for this the fooood!!"

"shush, Nicole, control the beast please"

"Thanks bells, love you too. I reallly feel the love here."

"No problem"

"Okay let's just get your food and sit down"

2 minutes later

"Yo Athena . Where's your bodyguard now huh? Where is the little gang?"

"You know I don't have one so shut it before I shut it for you. And it might get messy and you know I'm not joking "

"Ooo now the baby's making empty threats"

"Empty where?"

"Empty like your parents life" as Josh had said that, they all start to laugh. Deep times. So I start to walk away but I soon hear someone calling after me. But I ignore them before I get into a fight.

"Hey Athena "

"Hello?!? Athena "

"Hey! I'm talking to you" and with that I was pulled to the ground making all of my food fall down. But your girl had to be lowkey about my fighting and attitude, so I make it vague. And reply with some attitude. "Huh? OH WAIT. SO YOU PUSHED ME, MAKING MY DEAR FOOD FALL DOWN JUST TO GET MY ATTENTION. irrelevant beings. "

As soon as i said that, the whole crowd that has now formed went out shouting "ooos" and "ahhhh!!!" Deep on them.

But of course me being the person I am, I just walked away and let me tell you, I did it like a boss.

————————————————————
Who do you ship so far?

Who's your favourite character so far?

Like, comment and vote!!

^^ i love your comments ❤❤❤

--- Ominous a