I can't believe I completed this! Here we are, folks! What a ride it has been.
• First off, thank you for making it this far. For putting up with my overwhelming notifications and outrageously long chapters and beating around the bush before the real action started. I know, I know, what the heck—but I had to establish the setting. Had to get to know all the characters before letting all the craziness begin. Hopefully it wasn't too grueling for you. As for the length of the novel itself... please be aware that it is *technically* two books in one! I will be separating it in the near future—if I choose to publish (the 1st 20 or so chapters will be combined with The Golden Flower, fyi).
• Thank you for all your votes, your comments, your suggestions, and most of all—your reads. I was so appreciative to see so many people flocking to this book—especially some who never read Historical Fiction. It was so flattering and I hope I lived up to your expectations.
• When I first started this, when the idea came to mind... I NEVER expected it to go this far. For me to have a five-book series with intricate characters and a crazy plot that even makes me breathless at times. Nor did I EVER expect to get so many views & votes! I knew a handful of people would read—thanks to The Golden Flower—but this? THIS? Oh, I still can't believe it. I have some of the best readers on Wattpad and it's thanks to you and your excitement over this story that I'm willing to continue.
• Some have asked if I plan to publish this for real. The answer is... I don't know. I have several other projects already in preparation for querying and submitting (Science-Fiction & Paranormal, because I dabble in everything, apparently) and the time I'd need to invest to fully edit this novel would be... astronomical. I wish I wish I wish I could say that I will for sure take that time and get this thing out in the real world, but... I'm not sure yet. But hey, you know what that means? It means I'll keep these stories on Wattpad for a long time and you'll be able to enjoy them—for free! Can't complain about that.
• I love you all and I am so grateful for your support. Read on for more information (questions, feedback, suggestions, etc.) & again... THANK YOU (trying not to cry here)
YOU ARE READING
The Golden Girl (#2 in the GOLDEN series) ✔Historical Fiction
*FEATURED IN "KINGS, COURTSHIPS AND EMPIRES" ON WATTPAD HISTORICAL FICTION* December 1st, 1797. A golden-haired woman receives two letters that will change the course of her life forever. One reminding her of her duties--directing the Totresian Roy...