Part 6: Unleashed

As Haze aimed the Hero at Bakugo, he then saw Aizawa Sensei and Principal Nedzu in the door way, they watched in fear at Izuku's power (Haze).

"Alright everyone calm down." Nedzu said cautiously looking at Izuku and Bakugo.

Haze dropped Bakugo on his arse and gave Izuku control again. The mask fell to the ground and disappeared. Izuku stood there shaking his head and began to look at everyone who were staring at him in fear.

"Now that it's calm again, Izuku we want to test your new powers against All Might."

Izuku immediately accepted knowing he could get revenge against All Might for taking away OFA.

Timeskip to the battlefield with All Might and Izuku

As the two stood opposite ends, Izuku stared at All Might with hatred and fury burning in his eyes. The fight started by Izuku activating Full Cowling which shocked All Might.

'I thought I took back OFA fully from him, but I guess I can't worry about that now' All Might thought before blocking Izuku's attack.

As the fight raged on, the mask started to form over Izuku's face as his eyes changed to black and green. Class 1-A watched in fear as they had flashbacks to that night.

Izuku was in full control as he fired a cero point blank at All Might. All Might was now a few metres away as he watched Izuku transform into a giant wolf.

 All Might was now a few metres away as he watched Izuku transform into a giant wolf

(Add the hollow mask on the wolf.)

Class 1-A stood there unable to move as they felt pressure over them preventing them to do anything.

All Might was barely able to stand, he began to remove the restraints on his arms and legs, fighting with his full power. He stood up and ran 30x faster than he normal could and punch the wolf, right the face. The wolf went flying in to air as it began to feel pain throughout its body. The wolf then stood up standing right on the spot floating above All Might charging a Gran Rey Cero aiming for All Might.

The wolf fired, obliterating everything. as the smoke cleared All Might was unconscious on the ground bleeding in his Muscle Form which surprised Class 1-A. Bakugo then ran out of the class to find Izuku and fight him.

Bakugo had found Izuku(wolf form still) approaching the school. He looked into the beast eyes and felt fear for some reason. Bakugo felt like puking right there and then but held it in. Bakugo slowly moved closer until the wolf fell to the ground and started cracking revealing Izuku with the mask still on his face.

Izuku stood there for a good minute until he fell to the ground. As he fell the mask faded away in nothingness.

2 hours later

Izuku woke up in his room back at home. He left his room finding his house destroyed and his mother dead with gun holes in her body. Next to her body was a note

'Come to school tomorrow we have something to tell you
-______'

The note wasn't sign, this angered him, whoever killed his mom would be dead where they stand tomorrow.

Timeskip to tomorrow

Whoever it was Izuku would slaughter them in cold blood. He didn't care, no-one slaughters who he cares about. As he entered the school Aizawa told him to go to the principals office. Izuku followed the order and walked to the office. He was greeted by a face he thought he would never see again.