Chapter one: one night stand

It all started with me going to the bar to meet with some girls.

There was this really really hot guy sitting across the bar.

I flirt with my eyes. I have been told that I'm a chick and a babe and hotness queen. So I work my magic.

He was with another boy. One with longer hair.

My friend, Lena, tells me to go and talk to him.

But let me rewind to 3 weeks earlier.

Alittle about me is.

I'm 20 years old.

It's the year 2005. (A/N Really it's 2014)

I have brown hair and brown eyes.

I have more of a figure and I'm prod of it.

My name is Devon

We'll I just recently broke up with my boyfriend. It's been very tough.

I'm currently at a club.

I see this boy across the way. He's gorgeous. Hot. I've been known for one night stands by the way.

I bite my lip when he noticed me.

He had another boy with him. He had longer hair still cute. Like a lost puppy. I see him grab the hot boys arm.

"Dean no" he said.

The hot boy ignored him.

He came up to me. "Hi. I'm dean" he said with this hot deep voice. "Whats your name"

"How do i know ur not some stalker" i say.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm devon" i say.

Before you know it. He's buying me a drink.

One thing led to another and i was drunk.

He dance a lot. Then we sit down.

"Who's he" i say pointing to his long haired friend.

"That's my brother sam" he said.

I laugh.

Then he kissed me.

Deans pov

She was so hot. she told me that she has been raped by this jerk a few weeks ago.

I guessed her age was about 24 or 25. Not to much younger.

I take her back to a hotel room.

Devons pov:

he picked me up and pressed me up against the wall and then he undid my bra and took off my panties. I unbuttoned his shirt and he gently placed me on the bed.

He was shirtless while I was naked. He looks at me signaling if it were ok for him to take off his pants. I node. Soon we are both naked. He thrust himself inside me. "Are you okay?" he asks. "Yes" I answer

I moan.

Deans pov:

I kiss her lips when I cum. I can tell so did she. But we didn't stop. I go as gentle as I can.

she says I can go harder if I wanted. So I did. I thrust myself into her harder and faster. She grabs my hair. "You don't have to be so gentle" she said. "I still can have hot and good sex"

So I did. I treated her like I would treat her like she was normal. I kiss her breasts.

She groans. I can tell she liked it this way better. Then when she reached her climax for the second time I put my face between her legs and suck her. We tried to cum for a third time. I thrust harder than I ever have before with any girl.

Then we wake up in the morning.

When I get up I see her beautiful face. I couldn't stop looking at it.