[0] Prologue

"Hinata-boke! Hurry your ass up, we're going to leave you!" Tobio yelled from the bus.

The Karasuno High Volleyball Club were on their way to Tokyo for a field trip. More specifically, they were on their way to Nekoma High for a short training program. It was early Saturday morning.

"Wait! I'm coming!" Hinata yelled back, stuffing a black shirt with "Future Little Giant" on the front into his bag as he entered the bus.

"Hahaha! You really love that shirt, huh, Shoyo," Nishinoya guffawed from the back, Tanaka asleep next to him, unperturbed.

"Of course, Noya-senpai!" Hinata replied with glimmering eyes. "He's my hero after all!"

"Pfft, Hero," Tsukishima snickered, Yamaguchi chuckling next to him. "He's not even a real hero. All Might, now he's a hero."

"Shut up, Tsukki! The way the Little Giant jumps, he might as well have a super-jump-shoom quirk!"

"Hinata, you're so stupid. Not everyone has quirks. Plus, athletes are not allowed to use them anyway when they play. So I doubt the little giant uses his, if he had one," Tobio joined in, arrogantly crossing his arms.

"You're stupid!" Hinata angrily retorted. "Bakageyama!"

"What did you say, dumbass? I would use my quirk on you if you weren't already stupid!"

"What does that even mean?? Your quirk is stupidity so you'd give it to me? See, you're definitely more stupid!!"

"Bahahaha! Both of you guys are stupid! You need to be more like me!" Noya proudly stated. "Rollinggg- "

"KORA!!!" Daichi shouted from the front of the bus. "If you guys don't shut up, we're leaving you four! That includes you, Tsukki!"

"Sorry Daichi-san!" the duo apologized, immediately taking the seat behind Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, the latter now chuckling silently at his best friend who was grumbling at being called Tsukki.

"Good. Now it's a five-hour drive to Tokyo so go get some sleep!" Daichi commanded. "And thank Takeda-sensei for driving us even though it's last minute!"

"Thank you, Takeda-sensei!!!" chorused the whole team.

"Haha, it's nothing," Takeda shyly replied. "If you guys got everything, then we're off!"

"Whohooo!!"

"I wonder if Kenma is still asleep..."

"Tsukki, do you want some snacks?"

"Give me some, too, Tsukki~"

"Don't call me Tsukki, Hinata."

"YOU GUYS SHUT UP!"

------------

Around the same time in Seasoning City, Shigeo Kageyama was woken up by a dream. Brain fogged up, the 14-year-old couldn't really remember what the details were. All he remembered was seeing green lightning, red shoes, a volleyball, and orange hair. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his clock - 5:37 A.M. He turned to look outside his window, the moon still visible in the dark sky. He decided to go back to sleep. After all, it wasn't til noon when he needed to meet up with Reigen. Closing his eyes, he wondered if he could dream about Tsubomi instead, blushing at the thought.

He couldn't wait to see her next week.