Lunch/fight.

Taylor's P.O.V

"Nate I can't believe your here!" I looked at him and he just blushed and we smiled and stared at eachother for a while even though we broke up we still had a connection. Nate was the best boyfriend but when he moved things got bad we got into fights we were so far away from eachother that we couldn't handle being away from eachother that we decided to go our separate ways. I still have little feelings for him and I care. "I want to take you out." he stared at me and I was caught in surprise by what he just asked me...did he just ask me on a date? "umm...I don't know.." I was shy but smiled and acted like I had plans. "I'm not asking you I'm telling you Im taking you out on a date." He gave me a smirk and I smiled back.

Jacobs P.O.V

I just saw them smiling at eachother and looking into eachothers eyes. I couldn't fucken handle it. Just when I was about to get up and walk over there my friend Josh pulled me back. "Jacob I think we should go." he stared at me with intense eyes. I pulled away from him and walked over there.

Taylor's P.O.V

Right when I was going to answer Nate I saw Jacob walking over to our table. He walked over with no reason and punched Nate.!? "What the hell are you doing?!!!" Jacob looked at me like something was controlling him and he just realized what he did. Everyone in the cafeteria looked over at our table and watched us. Jacob leaned in to kiss me... I pushed him back and slapped him. "I don't ever want to see you again!!!" I screamed at him and helped Nate up from the floor. Jacob looked at me with a shocked face like he didn't know what just happened.

Jacobs P.O.V

I don't know what came over me I had this feeling inside me that I had the feeling to go over to that guy and punch him. Josh looked at me in shock what I just had done. I wanted to show Taylor how I felt but.. not like this I tried to kiss her but, she just shoved me away and slapped me?..on the face..? She looked upset? She helped out that guy and left the cafeteria with everyone watching her. The last thing she told me was that she didn't want to see me again I felt my stomach twist. Was Taylor just another hook up? Or was I staring to fall in love with this chick.?