2. Way to Ruin the Mood

            I guess I wouldn't be having much privacy on here. Didn't this kid know how to wait till someone opened the door after knocking? What if I had been getting dressed?! Oh jeez. I shook the horror image from my head. I had to remind myself that this was his 'home' and I was just a guest.

"Good morning there." I answered politely. Justin then began to make his way inside my room. I guess he took it as an invitation to come on inside. Ugh such a fail.

"So, you're the new tutor huh?" Justin said as he propped himself onto my bed and kicked off his slippers and laid down. "Your the prettiest tutor or teacher i've ever had." He said smiling. Talk about being comfortable around strangers.

 "Yea... um... yea... Shouldn't you be getting some sleep? We start class bright and early tomorrow you know... " I added changing the subject.

"Well..." he began as he pulled out a cookie from the pocket of his red plaid pajama pants. "I'm not sleepy and besides I wanted to meet you." He winked.

"Well I'm Melanie Rivers, Miss Rivers to you." I winked back.

"Nice to meet you Miss Rivers." He dusted the crumbs from his fingers and shook my hand. I laughed he was such an adorable kid.

"How old are you?" He said chewing on his cookie.

"19" I yawned.

"19?!" He asked pretty surprised.

"Mmmhm" I said stretching. I was trying to send him the message that I was tired and I wanted him to leave.

"That's really young to be a professional tutor..." after a moment of silence he continued. "So since you're really young, we should hang out and stuff."

"Aww that should be exciting and fun." I said half sarcastically. Why would I want to hang out with a sixteen year old pop star?

And when we do hang out, I shall call you Mel not Miss. Rivers." He smiled the flirtiest smile.

"Shoot! Kyle!"

"Who?" he asked with a puzzled look.

"My boyfriend, I have to call him." Justin had reminded me of Kyle as soon as he called me 'Mel.'

"Oh you...you have a boyfriend."

"Yea I do." I said even though Justin hadn't actually asked. I searched for my phone but I couldn't find it. I knew I had left it on my bed....

"Here." Justin handed me my Blackberry that he had pulled from under himself, he had been sitting on it the whole time.

I immediately began dialing Kyle. I was excited to hear his voice. I smiled just thinking about it; it made my heart skip a beat every time.

"I guess I'll see you later..." he trailed off. The spark in his voice was gone and he sounded dull. Hmm probably finally tired I thought.

"Yea have a good rest sweetie." I replied to him and waved as I watched him leave.