History

"Okay Girls I need you to leave." Sally said. Both girls' eyes blew up as if their eyes were going to pop out of their heads. "Why do we have to leave the room??" Rouge asked. "Because, I am going to do things you don't need to see." She sighed and laughed at the same time.

Both girls looked at her with blank looks. That basically meant, they have no clue what she means. "Somewhat like a physical." I said. Even Shadow groaned. "Oh..." Blaze said, kind of embarrassed. Sally pushed them both out of the room, and locked the door. "Okay Shadow, stay still please." She asked.

She pressed a button, and a big arm with a dish on it popped out of the wall. Shadow laid down, still as a rock as it slowly ran across him and scanned him with a red laser.

A screen came out of the wall, and it showed Shadow as much as the laser covered. When it was finished, you could see all of Shadow on the screen. The screen had touchscreen buttons on the sides. They said: Muscles, bones, and respiratory. Meaning, if you push them that's what it'll show.

I had to let my laugh out though. "What are you laughing at." He said sternly. For some reason, that made me laugh harder. "L-look at your picture!" I laughed loudly. On the screen, it showed his expression he made when the laser went over his face. "You look so pissed on there." I said, still laughing.

By then, even Sally was laughing. "Great.. Stuck in here with a couple of idiots.." He sighed. That's when Sally hit him in the knee with a small hammer. "Ahh! What was that for!" He said angrily. "I needed to check your knee movement." She grinned. He glared at her for a moment.

Then, she walked over to the touch screen. "Damn Shadow. How are you still walking?" She asked, shocked. On the screen, it showed he had a fractured leg and a near broken ankle on his other foot. Shadow was even shocked at the results.

Then she clicked on muscles. He had so many pulled muscles, torn muscles, and crush ones. Good lord, forgot the walking. How the hell is he still alive?!

"Then, she clicked on respiratory. In scared to see what comes out if this one. And sure enough, it was the worse one. He had MULTIPLE sword wounds, bullet holes, holes in general, and torn open organs. Sally gasped loudly as she looked at it.

"Shadow, this is impossible... You shouldn't even be alive." She said shocked. Shadow closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He painfully sat up. "Sonic never told you, did he." He said.

"Told me what??" She said, still in shock. "I'm not... Real. I'm soulless..." He said. By the way he said it, I could tell it either devastated him or it hit him like a car. But why does he care?

She stared at him for a second. "But you have a hedgehog's anatomy! You should be dead!" She shouted. "I'm eternal. I can never die..." He said grumpily. "So... You have no, soul?" She said. He nodded. "Well then. I'll uh... Be right back." She said. She stormed out of the room, slamming the door.

"Wait for it.." I said out loud with a grin. Shadow looked at me, lost. Then it came. "SONIC HEDGEHOG!!" We heard a yell from even here. "Yup, there it is." I smiled. But that smiled faded quickly. "So Silver. Why didn't you go back home." He said it in a tone that basically said "tell me now or I kill you".

I sighed. "I never left because... Of Blaze." I said faintly. He still stared at me. "I see." He said sternly. "I.. Never came to say hi or anything because I wallowed in my apartment all that time. I just.... I couldn't live life without Blaze." I said, trying to hold my tears back.

Out of nowhere, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Shadow's. How did he get over here so fast?? Oh yeah... Teleportation.

"I see." He said again, then sat down beside me. "You like her." He said out of nowhere. "W-what?!" I said, nervously. Even my blush was going crazy. "I know you do. I can tell." He actually grinned. That's when I looked down in disappointment. "But I think she likes you too." He said once again our of nowhere.

I looked straight back up with huge eyes. "It's true. I've seen the way she treats you." He said still grinning. "Well..." I didn't finish. "But what if she really doesn't?! And I tell her how I fell! Then our whole friendship will be shattered!" I said. "Don't sweat it. Just do what you think you should do. But, if that choice is going to hold you back all your life... Then you better decide soon." He said.

Wow, Shadow the Hedgehog giving... Dating advice?? I can't believe what I'm hearing. So, I switched it on him. "Oh... So like you and Rouge." I grinned evilly. He stared straight at me with a glare. "I've seen how she looks at you. And you should of seen how she acted with you gone..." I still smiled.

"H-how?" He said. Oh my god. He's blushing! "Wait.. You're blushing!!" I yelled loudly. He swatted his hand over my mouth swiftly. I took his hand off. "You cant deny it!" I said laughing. "Well well well... Shadow the hardassed hedgehog like Rouge." I grinned and put my hand on his shoulder while he still glared at me menacingly.

"It's okay Shadow... Your secret is safe with me." I said. "It better be.." He sighed. AHA! He just admitted it! Then Sally came back in the room, trying to act like she cooled off.

"So.. How'd it g-

"Shut up Shadow."

Shadow grinned at her afterwards. "Soo... Shadow do you heal yourself too? Or do you still need treatment?" Sally asked. "The bullet holes I can heel directly, but as of everything else you need to do Sally."

"Okay, let me scan Silver, then we will get started." She said. I don't like where this is going. The laser scanned me on my bed, and it came up on the same screen. Right away we already saw the three slash marks on my chest.

"Oh my god.." Sally gasped. "What?" I said scaredly. she turned the screen to face me. That black stuff from Mephiles it's... Moving around in my body. Like a living organism. "What is that?" Shadow asked.

"That... Is part of Mephiles." I sighed. He stared at me with big eyes. "Mephiles?!" He yelled In shock. Oh yeah... We never told him that part. "Shadow, Mephiles was inside me and Blaze... He's back." I sighed. He actually looked... Scared.

"H-how.." He said. "When we banished him, we didn't do it completely. Somehow through a cut or something, part of him got inside of me. So, now that part reformed and became a new Mephiles. And then when Blaze and I... Slept beside each other, he got in her too." I said.

"Slept with?!" Sally said. "Not in that way!" I shouted. Damn... Pervert.

"Let's get back to the task at hand." Shadow said in his normal serious tone. "Who all knows about this." He said.

"Just everyone in this base and Metal Sonic." I answered.

"Metal Sonic? How does he know?"

"They kind of are uh... Both... After us.." I said softly.

"WHAT!!" He yelled. I knew he was going to yell eventually. "Relax! They fight each other, they both want the same prize." I said trying to calm him down. Boy, was that a mistake.

"Which is...?" Shadow said angrily. "Umm... Ultimate Chaos Power.." I said softer. Shadow stared at me, now COMPLETELY PISSED. "And he GOT AWAY!?!?" He yelled louder.

"He and Metal Sonic kicked our asses if you hasn't noticed!" I yelled back.

"I would have been able to catch him!!"

"IM NOT YOU!!"

"IT DOESNT MATTER!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED!!!"

"DAMN IT SHADOW, WE CANT ALL TAKE FOURTY BLOWS TO THE CHEST AND STILL LIVE!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

That's when the other four finally ran back in. "What's going on here?!" Blaze shouted. That's when Shadow glared at her too. "What's going on here, is that you and Silver here let Mephiles get away." He said loudly. Everyone looked at him shocked. "Don't give me that 'he kicked our asses' crap either." He finished.

Blaze started to snarl at him. I hate seeing Blaze so angry. "Look at Silver! Do you think we could have went after him with him in this condition!! He would have been DEAD if it weren't for Tails!!" She shouted louder.