1 Corinthians 13:8

·"Love never fails": No matter what we do or say, God's love will never fade. Nothing can make God stop loving us (Romans 8:38-39). We are forever loved by God whether we want it or not. His everlasting love is so great that it cannot be explained. No one can explain how or why the Father loves us, who are sinners, so much.

In the Bible, God tells us that He loves us. There are so many verses that tell us that God loves us. Four examples are:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16).
"Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end." (John 13:1)
"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
"Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God." (1 John 3:1).

Remember that every whip, scar, nail, drop of blood, endurance, cut, scratch, torture, sacrifice, and plan was out of the Father's love for you.

How blessed are we to have such an amazing and loving God, One with a love that is so unexplainable. God will never stop loving you. His love never fails.

"God's love is like an ocean; you can see it's beginning, but not its end."
                                           --Rick Warren