Chapter Nineteen

Has anyone ever done anything to you where you seriously considered killing them? Not likely, possible, but not likely. I've done more than considering, I've decided. I was considering telling Scott but a part of me wanted to do otherwise. 

But how? 

My dad was probably one step ahead of me and most likely loading a set of guns and sharpening his knifes.

I decided to get up and run to the secret basement. I rarely went down there since I found out about it, maybe one or two times to see what kinds of lethal weapons my dad had. Shotguns, Pistols, Tazers, Throwing knifes, crossbows, bow and arrows, sniper rifles, and tons of explosive devices. 

As I walked around I felt a migraine hit me hard, so hard I collapsed onto my knees. Could werewolves get migraines? Or was it something else? 

I felt like throwing up but gagged, and looked around to the terrible thing causing it. A big bag of wolfs bane laid on the counter next to the ammunition. I hurried and crawled back up the stairs and out of the secret room. 

I shook it off then bumped into my dad. "Hey dad, you're actually just the one I wanted to see" I told him, a smile growing on my face. 

-

"You're saying you want us to go after him tonight" he asked, the question kind of took him by surprise. 

"Yes, you have no idea how much anger I have in me and he's the one I want to take it out on." 

He thought for a moment then grinned, "be up at twelve tonight."

I smirked back at him and went back to my room. I laid in bed a while and wondered if I should have informed Scott, then shook it off. He doesn't have to know EVERYTHING supernatural that went on in my life. 

I got more and more excited as night came. I questioned why I was wanting so badly to cut open Jack's throat. 

Finally, it was time, my dad knocked on my door and asked that I come to the basement after I got dressed. 

I changed into a black lattice skater dress, tall knitted fluffy crop jumper, black leather finger-less gloves, black tights, and black buckle boots. Perfect. 

I put my hair in a super tight high bun, ran to the weaponry, then placed my hand on the white tile. When I walked into the secret basement my dad smirked, "you ready?"

I nodded and slid my phone out of my back pocket.

"Here is Jack's house" I said placing my phone on the table that everyone surrounded. Apparently they were my dads "working" buddies. But they all had lost family from werewolves and wanted to eliminate all of them. Little did they know they were looking at one. 

My dad opened a grey closet that revealed a wide selection of weapons I had never seen. I instantly felt like a little kid in a candy store. 

I grabbed the mini shotgun which looked pretty bad ass, but I knew the claws and fangs were coming out eventually.

I got a weapon utility belt and slid a pistol in one pouch and a sharp assassin blade in the other. I was set. 

We all went upstairs and to the garage. I of course got in my dads truck, and the others got in their heavy duty vehicles. 

As time passed I can't lie, I got kind of nervous. I didn't know how many alphas there were, and who knew if they'd all be there. It was ten against how many ever alphas, I didn't like the odds very much. 

"Oh, I remember these houses" he said slowly pulling into a ditch at the end of the road. 

We got out quietly and I grabbed the shotgun from the floorboard.