Chapter 34: Eko

We broke the kiss as Dylan pulled away, standing up and regaining his composure.

"Um, the door" He laughed and headed towards the door, sprinted actually and left me wondering what had happened.

There wasn't much to think about besides the fact he kissed me and I reciprocated.

Wait, is this normal?

I mean, it felt great, amazing even, but I couldn't understand how I felt precisely. Yes, I was surprised but it wasn't just surprise, I felt different.

The good kinda different.

"Mr King" The person repeated, giving the door a gentle knock. Dylan pulled open the door, revealing a woman I guessed to be the secretary.

She was pretty slim, almost like she didn't eat a thing. She could pass as a swimsuit model or any model at all. It made me feel chubby by comparison.

Her hair was in cornrows and so long, it reached her thighs. Her skin was dark, smooth and glowing with her dark eyes bouncing every where till they got to mine and stopped.

Cassandra couldn't be as pretty as she was.

"The next room is ready, just like you instructed"

"Thanks Stacy"

"And the party starts in two hours fifteen minutes. I'll be downstairs if you need me"

"Yeah thanks"

Dylan slammed the door shut after their extremely short conversation and poof, awkwardness filled the room.

He was by the door staring at me and I, smiling like an idiot "Um" I laughed "It's just a stupid kiss I guess"

He laughed in reply, took his bags and once again, sprinted out.

Weird.

🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋

After two hours of makeover, I was a totally different person.

My hair was was in large curls and fell to my shoulders. After applying oils and stuff, it was dark, shiny and bounced as I walked.

Thanks to Tiktok that is.

With no one's assistance, it took quite a lot of time to style it to perfection. The girls in the videos made it look so easy, I felt I could do the magic in a minute or two. I made a lot of mistakes and had to start all over again.

Thanks to YouTube, my make up was perfect. I went for a badass look and applied dark eyeshadow over my eyelids and black lipstick on my lips.

It made it look even fuller than it was naturally and no, I didn't make any mistakes.

I wore a black tutleneck dress with long sleeves and delicately designed with shiny beads. It was tight around my body and hugged me like a second skin but no so bad I wouldn't be able to eat.

I wore silver stiletto heels, matching purse and at the end, I looked really good.

Looks so easy but happened for two hours.