The Wedding

As the wedding came closer,Lena's anxiety grew, she still couldn't believe that Kara Danvers, well, Kara Zor El, would marry her. The blonde excited girl that shared fears and dreams with her. The woman that made her heart grow bigger everytime she danced with the twins while waiting for breakfast, the mother of her children. Her and Kara wanted a private cerimony, on the beach her sister in law got married, considering the media was still getting used to her being a "good" Luthor, rebranding her family name, despite that, she wanted to take Kara's surname, a little happy Danvers family.

****
Wedding Day:
Kara was more bubbly then ever, Alex could barely get her sister's makeup done.
On the next room, Lena tried to get ready while missing her soon to be wife.
They decided that she was gonna walk the aisle as Kara waited for her,next to her sister and mother.
As Kara saw her love walking to her, her eyes shined like a whole constellation was present on her eyes, matching the smile on Lena's face.
As they said their vows, everyone teared at the couple's beautiful words and the girls happily smiled at their mothers, reaching for them as soon as the cerimony was over.

*****
A short update, sorry I didn't know how to write the wedding properly, hopefully a few more chapters will be up soon! Thank you so much for your support, I love you all ♥️