Chapter 1

"Come on girl, don't be shy," Chris patted his legs for her to sit on. She was timid, standing close to the exit of the bedroom with nothing but her white robe on. She tried desperately to cover herself, only to have the robe flop open again exposing her large breast, and bare pussy.

She walked closer to the naked man looking around the dark room, only the outside street lights capturing his dark eyes, and glistening cocoa skin. "I'm scared." She admitted, sitting down on his lap, staring at his erect penis. She bit down on her lip as she wrapped her arms around his neck. But this is what you asked for right? She asked herself staring into his eyes. She then looked away after what seemed to be forever.

She had wanted this, and he wanted her. "I think I'm ready."

Chris grabbed her gently by her chin, "I need to know if you are really down for this."

She nodded her head. He smiled at her, and picked her to carry her toward the bed. "Turn over." He demanded. She did as she was told. Chris placed soft kisses down her back, as she arched her back, her body pleading for more as she felt her pussy began to get wet. He kissed the small of her back gripping her hips to keep her still.

"Anything goes?" He asked her.

She nodded vigorously, "yes daddy! Anything!"

He smacked her ass while placing a kiss on the crack of her ass. "Looks just like a Georgia peach."

Her eyes closed as she gripped the pillow. Chris spread her ass cheeks and slid his tongue down the crack of her ass. Her soft moans met with his. He loved it, he loved the taste of it. Sliding a finger in her pussy, while his tongue danced along her slit. He craved her taste, her scent. Her chocolate body.

"Chris...this feels...good." she moaned.

He flipped her over staring into her hungry brown eyes. Why did it take so long to meet this girl? She matched my freakiness. He pulled a pair of handcuffs from beneath the sheets. Her eyes became wide as she knew what was coming next.

"I don't won't you to run baby girl." Chris said pointing to the top of the bed. "Get your ass up there so I can cuff you."

She wouldn't move.

"What did I say?" He asked with seriousness in his voice. "Now!"

She looked from the top of the bed, to Chris. "No."

"What?" He slid close to her. "What did you say?"

She shook her head no, and folded her arms across her bare breast. "That's to much Chris."

Chris stood to his feet walking over to his closet where he pulled out a belt. She knew what happened when she defied him. She signed on to this. "Get to the dresser now."

She could feel the nervousness arise, as she slowly rose to her feet. The last time he had spanked her left love hits on her ass. She hated it, but she liked it too. Chris tied her hands up with the belt to the lamp that was nailed down to the dresser.

"Bend over."

She did as she was told. Bending her body over the dresser, closing her eyes holding on to the lamp that set on the dresser. "Not so hard please." She begged.

He bit her neck, starring at her naked body that lay slouched over the dresser. She had been naughty, and he didn't play when it came to her not being submissive. He swung his hand to hit her ass, watching her grimace in pain. She let out a soft cry and held on tight to the lamp.

"One." He counted aloud. He swung again, watching her ass jiggle from the hand hitting her behind.

"Chris!" She screamed.