DM+real life.

Golden.(M/n) Hey Uhm, Yoongi?

Swaggynator yep?

Golden.(M/n) Can you uh.

Swaggynator Hmm?

Golden.(M/n) Ugh, nevermind.

Swaggynator Wait what?
Seen 8:55
Swaggynator Yah! Just tell me already!
Seen 8:56
Swaggynator Come on! You just left me hanging..
Seen 8:56

-Still the DM's-

GoldenKookie M/n-hyung? May I ask you something?

Golden.(M/n) Oh good you messaged! I was about to ask you smth first, anyway what is it?

GoldenKookie Well, Yoongi-hyung began sulking and I asked him why, he showed me his dm's with you, and I got curious myself, what were you about to ask?

Golden.(M/n) Hm, well I was about to ask you the question I intended to ask Yoongi.

GoldenKookie what is it then Hyungie?

Golden.(M/n) When will you come here to Hongdae and see our performance?
Golden.(M/n) Oh shit
Golden.(M/n) I actually sent that, Holy fuck, forget I said anything.
Seen 9:07

-Real Life-

"Hyung! Give me my phone back! You already saw that he invited us to their performance! Poor Hyung, must be thinking that he asked too much." Jungkook heaved a very exasperated sigh at his hyung, more specifically Yoongi, who—like a little child— was looking at Jungkook's phone, more specifically Jungkook and M/n's conversation.

-M/n's Pov-

"Oh my holy fuck." M/n breathed out, slamming his hands on his face gently, as Yugyeom comforted the male, "They probably think that I'm some dickwad douchebag that only liked them because of their popularity and to get clout! Ughhh, I'm such an idiot!" M/n yelled out in distress.

"Look, dude, they're kind people. I would doubt that they would hate you." Yugyeom said reassuring whilst rubbing his back.
"Aish! I'm fucked! I am so fucking fucked!" M/n once again, yelled out in dismay, then after some utter of profanities, M/n's bedroom door opened and what he saw was Mina, Soojin, Felix and Yoosung, carrying plastic bags and Felix said "I HEARD SOMEONE CURSING AND MENTIONING THEY DUCKED UP!-" Felix then drew out a small bottle of yakult.

"OH GIMME-" M/n said snatching the bottle of yakult. Ultimately feeling better he decided to tell them what had happened to the conversation between Jungkook and him. "Oh fuck, you actually did duck up." Felix said in shock- "I KNOW- Now please stop with saying I ducked up?- it's messin' me up."

"ok, ok~"