Chapter 16: Welcome to the castle of the Ever-Burning Will!

Start from the beginning

Well I could always try and just say she is my lover and first companion. There is no lie in that, so it is fine.

Umu, let's go with that.

"Oh my, indeed! How could I forget my manners!"

Aaaand just when I was going to say something, she stops measuring Kris' chest and comes to my side gracefully. Her changing speed from enjoyment mode to divine grace mode is strangely scary...

"Hello everyone, I am Auros' lover and companion..."

Nice one Nerinne, so glad I wasn't right with the fla--

"...but you all know me already as Nerinne, the Goddess of Arte, fufu~~."

""""""Eh?!""""""

THIIIIIIIISSSSSS GODDESSSSSSS!!! DON'T EVEN THINK THAT I DIDN'T HEAR THAT LITTLE GIGGLE YOU DID RIGHT THERE WHILE GLANCING AT ME!!!!!

YOU LITTLE...!! THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG, I JUST KNOW IT!!! THAT WAS YOUR REVENGE HUH?!

Look at them, they all ended up as statues out of shock!! 

"..."

Poor Erevain, even one of her eyes is twitching. Maybe I'll give her a massage some time later, I bet she has a lot of stress...

"I am truly glad to see that all of you have decided to take on this holy task for the sake of the world you live in, the world I created."

The way she is talking and moving reminds me of the time I met her. You can't think of her as anything else besides a true Goddess when she does this type of thing.

"Indeed, doing this implied a big change for all of you, but heed me, oh noble comrades of my hero, that was but a necessary step, for your fate has given you the best form you could have to start on this journey!"

Goddess' speech for the hero and her comrades...check... 

Even though she is basically saying the same thing as me but in a more divine way...

"Erevain, I expect great things from you as the right hand of Auros. If you follow him, that which has been troubling you all, shall be resolved."

Obvious foreshadowing is obvious, Nerinne.

Obvious way of maintaining a misunderstanding about my gender for laughs is obvious too...

"...!"

Erevain comes out of her shock but keeps the surprised expression.

"You all will be seeing me here throughout this journey, so I hope we all get along as companions."

Oi, oi. Even if you smile like that, you are their Goddess and you are telling them to treat you as a companion. I mean, I get it but they... 

See! Luca is about to faint! Someone catch her!!

Ah, nice save Gabrielle.

"Now, accept this as my thanks."

Nerinne extends her arm towards them and a blueish light covers the clothes of everyone.

"This is..."

Erevain is the first to notice what was happening.

Yes, the clothes and armor of everyone started changing.

When the light stopped glowing, I was greeted by a beautiful scene.

I take back my words. This isn't revenge. This is a gift. A blessing.